• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nicknames for Important People....

Vange Shrimper

Mrs Rock God
Been in Ireland all week and just got back earlier today, but when reading the papers over there the Taoiseach of Ireland has been given a very unflattering nickname of Biffo, which stands for:

Big Ignorant Fat ****er from Offaly - as he's screwed so much stuff up over there since he took over from Bertie Ahearn.

Now, seeing as he's called Biffo, does anyone know or can think up nicknames for any important people here, just for a bit of fun. Im sure some people can think up some for the likes of Gordon Brown and Nick Griffin! :)

For Griffin, I'd like to propose the following acronym:

Neo-nazist Egotistical God-awful Racist Ornery Execrable Scum

or Negroes, for short. Seems approporiate for him.

On a similar vein, I was informed of a new business acronym for the use of data last week, which is COUNT.

Collect Once Use Numerous Times

I stated I prefer just to Collect, and not rely on how many times this is done.

My wife was present at a Power Point presentation in which her boss had written DISCO **** instead of DISCOUNT.

For Griffin, I'd like to propose the following acronym:

Neo-nazist Egotistical God-awful Racist Ornery Execrable Scum

or Negroes, for short. Seems approporiate for him.

I worked out the other day, you know you've SuBo for Susan Boyle, and J-Lo for Jennifer Lopez....You've then got NiGr for Nick Griffen. Thought this was quite interesting.

If this is not allowed, please delete it!

Back