• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nicky Bailey: Shouldn't really gloat but .....

I wonder if, two years ago at this time, Blackpool fans were looking at us with Peter Clarke and us and thinking the exact same thing. We switched places at the end of the season, so let's hope the comparison continues this year and we switch with Charlton...

I actually went to the Charlton VS Forest game yesterday, and i cant see them staying in the championship to be honest, there defence is dodgy, both goals came from mistakes by the defenders.

They constantly play the long ball to Deon Burton with no success, they just didnt have a plan B. Will be nice playing them next season

Me too....:stunned:

Although Forests second came from a poor header from a midfield player who should know better.

Plan A, B and C was hoof ball. Gray was shocking when he came on.

If they continue to play like that then they will go down and given their financial situation, probably into administration aswell.

I used to like Charlton back when they was in the Premiership under Curbs, but since him they have appointed an ex-Hammer in Pardew and an ex-scummer in Parkinson and both have done pants, add in they have a money grabbing ****** after his "dream move" I find it very satisfying that they are down at the bottom of the Championship.

I used to like Charlton back when they was in the Premiership under Curbs, but since him they have appointed an ex-Hammer in Pardew and an ex-scummer in Parkinson and both have done pants, add in they have a money grabbing ****** after his "dream move" I find it very satisfying that they are down at the bottom of the Championship.

In the days when they had Chris Powell and Roycey they were my 2nd team (Not that I really cared about them) but since Parkinson and Pardew, the Bailey thing and there plans to steal fans from outside there cathcment area with cheap and nasty coached I have really started to hate them.

Please go down charlton.. and take the tosser Bailey with you

Back