• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nicky Bailey treatment

Bailey treatmten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SO...............................

7 months on after i first posed this question, and just one day before he returns to Roots Hall, how do you all feel? Still the same? Any changes in your attitude towards Bailey?

My dislike for him started waining the other day. I started remembering that he, in fact, was one of the best midfielders i've ever seen at Southend. And there's no doubting his commitment when playing here. Why did he have to be such a tosser about his move? Now i don't know whether to boo/abuse him or try and ignore him?

Where's the option to get behind the team rather than give this waste of oxygen what he craves, attention.

SO...............................

7 months on after i first posed this question, and just one day before he returns to Roots Hall, how do you all feel? Still the same? Any changes in your attitude towards Bailey?

My dislike for him started waining the other day. I started remembering that he, in fact, was one of the best midfielders i've ever seen at Southend. And there's no doubting his commitment when playing here. Why did he have to be such a tosser about his move? Now i don't know whether to boo/abuse him or try and ignore him?

Give it to the ******.

Where's the option to get behind the team rather than give this waste of oxygen what he craves, attention.

Well the idea was, to ask/discuss peoples feelings and how they would treat Bailey. It's enevitable he'll get a hostile reception, it's simply a topic you can't ignorw. Of course get behind the team same as normal, but that goes without saying

Give it to the ******.

I love you Swissy

Well the idea was, to ask/discuss peoples feelings and how they would treat Bailey. It's enevitable he'll get a hostile reception, it's simply a topic you can't ignorw. Of course get behind the team same as normal, but that goes without saying

I love you Swissy

Well, my answer was sort of in my post, I said I wouldn't waste my breath on that attention-seeking waste of oxygen. So that will be a ignore!

Well i was working when we played them at the valley so i owe him 2 games of abuse. The little **** deserves every bit of abuse he gets! I sit in the corner of the south lower and am really hopping he takes there corners cos i'm gonna make sure he hears me. yeah he's more than likely to score against us but lets just say this is the first match of the season i want macca playing ;)

Someone needs to crunch him early doors, take the booking but it'll keep him quiet.

I think the most important point is that we have a chant prepared for after the final whistle after we have beaten them, or for when he crys off earlier in the game !

Personally I will be abuseing him at every opportunity , but I will also leave Roots hall with a sore throat through support of our team.

If peopless main focus is in giving him stick then I think its wrong, but if we can give him some stick whilst our main focuss is SUPPORTING our own team then great .

I think the most important point is that we have a chant prepared for after the final whistle after we have beaten them, or for when he crys off earlier in the game !

Personally I will be abuseing him at every opportunity , but I will also leave Roots hall with a sore throat through support of our team.

If peopless main focus is in giving him stick then I think its wrong, but if we can give him some stick whilst our main focuss is SUPPORTING our own team then great .

The best times will be prior to kick-off, when play is stopped for injuries and the like and also if we're winning the old 'what's the score' chant will have to be utilised

The best times will be prior to kick-off, when play is stopped for injuries and the like and also if we're winning the old 'what's the score' chant will have to be utilised

Only if we are winning by two clear goals late on would that be advisable with our defensive record of late.

Kind of knew we would concede when the Tilly Tilly give us a wave chant started on Tuesday that Norwich
would score.

Hopefully we be a position to sing it with gusto in the closing minutes.

Only if we are winning by two clear goals late on would that be advisable with our defensive record of late.

Kind of knew we would concede when the Tilly Tilly give us a wave chant started on Tuesday that Norwich
would score.

Hopefully we be a position to sing it with gusto in the closing minutes.
'Tis true. Nothing worse than tempting fate.

Back