• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No 23 your time is?

discord

Youth Team
Bailey is a tremendous midfielder and I hope he stays with us for more than just a season, but I would like for him to give his number 23 shirt to Lee Barnard or James Walker as this shirt seems to make the wearer of it the top scorer for the club.

Does anyone know who wore 23 last season? coz Eastwood was given no 10 and his goals dried up!:stunned:

No body wore number 23 last season. as Freddy was number 10, i hope Bailey keeps 23 and Barnard and Walker have 9 & 10

When Bailey was given the number 23 I was really annoyed as I fet nobody should have had it, howver it really does seem to have goalscoring significance about it!!

I would imagine Bailey will be given 8, or Macca I guess, and if Lewis Hunt leaves, the other will get 4.

Harrold for 23? Or Hooper?

When Bailey was given the number 23 I was really annoyed as I fet nobody should have had it, howver it really does seem to have goalscoring significance about it!!

I would imagine Bailey will be given 8, or Macca I guess, and if Lewis Hunt leaves, the other will get 4.

With any luck Harrold will be gone by the time next years numbers are handed out.
Hooper wont have 23 if he's got 21 now players very rairly have a higher squad number than the season before.

Last edited:
I couldn't give two hoots who wears what number shirt or who scores the goals to be honest as long as the victories keep coming

I believe Macca asked for 16 for some bizzare reason

I'd give Harrold 27A, as it was my bus home when I was a kid, and sadly, a bus home is what Harrold needs.

Can't see him ever starting a game for us again.

Back