• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No Doubt - Its My Life

The General

The Mouse (*)
... does the start of the said song sound like the start of an S Club 7 song. If so, which one!?

Kev

rock.gif

Yeah it was called the same but it wasnt this one, Napster!!

This song was orignally released in the 80's dunno who by tho.......

'It's my life, Dont you forget......'

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Nov. 12 2003,12:12)]Yeah it was called the same but it wasnt this one, Napster!!

This song was orignally released in the 80's dunno who by tho.......

'It's my life, Dont you forget......'
The original was by Talk Talk and it came out in 1984. One of the most underrated bands ever IMHO

An excellent band called Talk Talk originally released "It's My Life" back in the mid-80s and it is from the excellent album of the same name. (Their first single was called "Talk Talk" btw). I saw them twice at the Cliffs Pavilion and they were c-r-a-z-y ... IIRC they were from this neck of the woods as well.

For the record, I think the No Doubt version is a decent cover of it.

419877.jpg

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Westcliff Shrimper @ Nov. 12 2003,12:52)]I saw them twice at the Cliffs Pavilion and they were c-r-a-z-y ... IIRC they were from this neck of the woods as well.
TT live at the Cliffs was the first concert I ever went to, on their last ever tour and still rates as one of the best.

Apart from the outstanding music, I remember Lee Harris (the drummer), moving so much as he played that the whole riser was shaking, the percussionist's Congas fell off as he was playing them.....
wink.gif
rock.gif

Back