• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No Star Wars spoilers please

You're safe from me guys, won't be watching it any time soon. Why start now when I've never seen any of the others?!!!

1240 Thursday for me. The advantage of a three-day work week. Plus, I'm working tomorrow, so I'm going to miss all the reviews when the embargo lifts.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but until you have seen the film then if you avoid social media in any form, ignore any thread on here with the words Star Wars in them, don't pick up a newspaper and don't watch any TV progs/news etc then Robert's your mothers brother as they say, job done.

slack-imgs.com.jpeg

Maybe I'm missing something here, but until you have seen the film then if you avoid social media in any form, ignore any thread on here with the words Star Wars in them, don't pick up a newspaper and don't watch any TV progs/news etc then Robert's your mothers brother as they say, job done.

I only have to last until Saturday night when my wife and I are going to see it. Shouldn't be too difficult to avoid any surprises.

However, this isn't a surprise/spoiler, it's just an observation from a friend of mine who is about as big a Star Wars fan as I know. (I've put it in a spoiler just in case people don't even want to read it, but I assure you it isn't a spoiler at all, just an observation of the trailers that have been released.)

Spoiler:  
He pointed out that Luke Skywalker hasn't appeared in any of the trailers, but we know he's in the film.

Read into that what you will.

I only have to last until Saturday night when my wife and I are going to see it. Shouldn't be too difficult to avoid any surprises.

However, this isn't a surprise/spoiler, it's just an observation from a friend of mine who is about as big a Star Wars fan as I know. (I've put it in a spoiler just in case people don't even want to read it, but I assure you it isn't a spoiler at all, just an observation of the trailers that have been released.)

Spoiler:  
He pointed out that Luke Skywalker hasn't appeared in any of the trailers, but we know he's in the film.

Read into that what you will.

ERR....

Spoiler:  
Yes he has. Although we don't see his face, we see him crouching in a hooded cloak, resting his robotic hand on R2D2.

Drastic™;1814123 said:
ERR....

Spoiler:  
Yes he has. Although we don't see his face, we see him crouching in a hooded cloak, resting his robotic hand on R2D2.

Actually
  Spoiler:  
It was never specifically indicated that it was Luke S.

You tube the Chinese preview (I know I'm geekish) 1 min 24 sec you get to see another glimpse of Luke. Just like to add there is additional scenes, which might help spoil the plot.

You tube the Chinese preview (I know I'm geekish) 1 min 24 sec you get to see another glimpse of Luke. Just like to add there is additional scenes, which might help spoil the plot.

DUDE, SPOILER TAGS! :winking:

Last edited:
Jass...

Spoiler:  
  Spoiler:  
  Spoiler:  
  Spoiler:  
  Spoiler:  
  Spoiler:  
  Spoiler:  
  Spoiler:  
  Spoiler: