• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No Star Wars spoilers please

Been there, seen it. In all the times I've been to the Odeon, I've never been in screen 2 on the ground floor..........until now, I'm happy.

Spoiler:  
We ate in Ask afterwards, really good meal and a good time all round including being in Screen 2 on the ground floor, did I mention that already?

Been there, seen it. In all the times I've been to the Odeon, I've never been in screen 2 on the ground floor..........until now, I'm happy.

Spoiler:  
We ate in Ask afterwards, really good meal and a good time all round including being in Screen 2 on the ground floor, did I mention that already?

Can i ask and no spoilers please but which screen did you watch it at?

I've
  Spoiler:  
seen
it now.

Spoiler:  
As a result I have briefly turned back into the child of 5 I was when I saw the first Star Wars. Do please excuse me, I must spend a short while making lightsabre noises before bedtime.

Saw it earlier. The IMAX screen and the premium seats in the Empire in Basildon are seriously impressive.

Went online after the film and saw loads of people trying to spoil the film, I don't think many were part of this 'movement' to bring back the Expanded Universe, I just think most of them are young ***** who think ruining things is funny.

Spoiler:  

Only time I've ever been in there was for The Phantom Menace.

t8IHP.gif

I do so hope that when you move into the private sector ,after your current notice period is over, that you'll have enough time on your hands to entertain us all with your talent for GIFs. :raspberry:

Personally,I've found ever since I left the UAB, (some years ago now), my time on SZ is much more limited than I'd like.

May the force be with you.Merry Xmas.:smiles:

I do so hope that when you move into the private sector ,after your current notice period is over, that you'll have enough time on your hands to entertain us all with your talent for GIFs. :raspberry:

Personally,I've found ever since I left the UAB, (some years ago now), my time on SZ is much more limited than I'd like.

May the force be with you.Merry Xmas.:smiles:

Barna, I have a bookmark folder of gifs just for you.

giphy.gif

Back