• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you be in the North Bank next season?

• Total voters
Yeah I think the drum should be in the middle, would make it so much louder.
At the end of the day, more noise is better than a little bit of banter with away fans

obveously you have to keep the north bank open, but as for as taking out the seats, you couldnt because of larger away followings in the future and half time, and also moving drummer to the middle is stupid because i stand in front of him and the whole reason we are there is because of the banter with away fans whilst trying to out sing the away fans.

Would love that , but im pretty sure that you are not allowed to re-terrace once seating has been installed which is a shame.

Also the club wouldnt pay for it as should we get to the championship again (unlikely) then they would have to be re-installed again at a cost.

But once again i would love that.

Have really enjoyed being in the north bank this season. The only thing missing which i think would be the icing on the cake is better facilities.

The toilets are pony and i mean really pony. The burger van im told is alright , but what we really need is somewhere better to get a beer.

Does anybody know the reason why every single bar in the ground remains open during the game but the bar in the west does not?

Its a question that has had me baffled for sometime and one that needs sorting out as the club is missing a trick big time.

The amount of people that just resign themselves to going without a half time pint is phenominal when they could just keep it open.

Crazy

Also the club wouldnt pay for it as should we get to the championship again (unlikely) then they would have to be re-installed again at a cost.
Would they? Peterborough get away with having a terrace in the Chumpionship.

Would they? Peterborough get away with having a terrace in the Chumpionship.

Im sure there is a time limit of 2 or 3 seasons before you have to comply hence why we ended up in the south bank as we had spent 6 divisions in the second tier.

Back