• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

North Bank View - Not SO Bad

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Was down the club yesterday with the drum having a look how it will nessle in with the different gradient and spacing of seats the North has compared to the west and while I was there I took a couple of pics of the view from the back row and I must say the view is not all that bad...

005qx.jpg

and

004eok.jpg

Also when I was in there I could feel and hear the natural echo that stand makes I banged the drum a few times and it sounded awesome its really got me excited about tomorrows game oh and lee these 2 pics are for you to see the drum positioning

003pht.jpg

as you can see it gives a slight angle in your favour I suggest have the drum 1 row in front then stand behind it just like in the west though in the north the drum will be slightly higher up so I think its easier

002xa.jpg

You cant see it but that has got the seat supporting it underneath.

Last edited:
TBH mate, our view in The West in ****ing crap anyway, so i fail to see how this can be any worse

Looking good Scot. Looking forward to getting in there tomorrow and non-stop singing!

Kev

Cant wait. As Scott has shown, the view really aint that bad. Make sure you all get your tickets for the North tomorrow people. We need to at least fill the two sections behind the goal, around 500 tickets. We will make so much noise if we do. South/East and West please join in with the chants. Let's get the whole place rocking and push the boys on to 3 points. Remember bring your flags, balloons, confetti and inflatables. Let's have a party!

Scott, I will text you with noise level reports from the South Upper ---- we should be able to hear you very loud and very clear.

Just found 2 of the big flags on poles. Their having a bath at the mo, so should look great tomorrow. I urge those with the smaller flags on sticks we handed out a while back, to bring them along. Dont forget balloons, confetti and inflatables as well!

Back