• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not being paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just possibly we should think "Poor Simon".. and he is getting slaughtered on here.. yet there is no evidence he is necessarily to blame for very much. There is so much said that turns out not to be true that we should not be latching onto individuals and giving them grief on the basis of hearsay. It is very embarrassing for the player to have their partner do this but we can't just assume they are behind it. He might be sat there with his phone thinking "no, why did you do that, its not helping". I suspect Simon Cox just wants to be playing football at this point of his career and whilst he may have some issues/axes to grind really that post doesn't help him one little tiny bit (assuming by the way it is his partner- I am taking that as read, very dangerous thing to do currently)
which poster is his partner on the twitter post

Just possibly we should think "Poor Simon".. and he is getting slaughtered on here.. yet there is no evidence he is necessarily to blame for very much. There is so much said that turns out not to be true that we should not be latching onto individuals and giving them grief on the basis of hearsay. It is very embarrassing for the player to have their partner do this but we can't just assume they are behind it. He might be sat there with his phone thinking "no, why did you do that, its not helping". I suspect Simon Cox just wants to be playing football at this point of his career and whilst he may have some issues/axes to grind really that post doesn't help him one little tiny bit (assuming by the way it is his partner- I am taking that as read, very dangerous thing to do currently)

Rigsby made mention to a few things he has noticed in recent times and having used my own judgement on the matter its hard not to view SC as a disruptive influence. I mean why has he been completely frozen out, purely football ability or maybe Sol not putting up with the stuff hes gotten away with in the past with previous managers , as rigsby pointed out again , started with PB , carried on all the way through since.

Rigsby made mention to a few things he has noticed in recent times and having used my own judgement on the matter its hard not to view SC as a disruptive influence. I mean why has he been completely frozen out, purely football ability or maybe Sol not putting up with the stuff hes gotten away with in the past with previous managers , as rigsby pointed out again , started with PB , carried on all the way through since.

And this may be true- but even if it is it doesn't mean we can just assume he is in some way the main negative force in the current debacle. And we can't just assume that a foolish tweet from his partner confirms anything either. What we can probably assume is Sol knows and will act accordingly.

And this may be true- but even if it is it doesn't mean we can just assume he is in some way the main negative force in the current debacle. And we can't just assume that a foolish tweet from his partner confirms anything either. What we can probably assume is Sol knows and will act accordingly.

Maybe me but what tweet has his partner commented on, the one above? not sure what her name is so cant see what people refer too

I think the devil is in some of the detail in previous statements/actions/results , Wont be easy to find but I would recommend you maybe try have a look mate. of course that doesn't mean it's all true but I dont think people make things up just to get pulses racing.

End of the day he is the senior pro in the team , hasn't performed for an awful long time now , been frozen out , got hes mrs trolling CP's twitter articles. Kind of points to the attitude we have long suspected.

That says Secretary?

Yes most FDs are also the Company Secretary.

The company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented. Despite the name, the role is not clerical or secretarial.

At Companies House you are a director unless you are also the Company Secretary in which case its says Secretary. Primarily I think as the Company secretary is also responsible for meeting and complying with reporting deadlines.

I think the devil is in some of the detail in previous statements/actions/results , Wont be easy to find but I would recommend you maybe try have a look mate. of course that doesn't mean it's all true but I dont think people make things up just to get pulses racing.

End of the day he is the senior pro in the team , hasn't performed for an awful long time now , been frozen out , got hes mrs trolling CP's twitter articles. Kind of points to the attitude we have long suspected.
scored 16 last year in a struggling team, but this season he hasnt performed. thats for sure but then not many if any have.

He is a senior pro, but then so are macca, mantom and a few others and again not many of them are performing.

This misses thing is strange but I cant see her tweet (i think that right)

It might be true- but he's in his 30s now and you would think old enough to understand its self harming. But then do we fellas ever really grow up..

It's the comment on the twitter link
"Exposes himself as more and more clueless with every quote"

It might be true- but he's in his 30s now and you would think old enough to understand its self harming. But then do we fellas ever really grow up..

That's true I am almost 30 and I am still 16 at heart :Hilarious:

It's the comment on the twitter link
"Exposes himself as more and more clueless with every quote"
Cheers, was looking for a Sam not a Mantha.

Although she may have a point when your strikers are not scoring (one since October) it may be time to change it up top, Kelman would be my choice right now. Different thread for that though

Yes most FDs are also the Company Secretary.

The company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented. Despite the name, the role is not clerical or secretarial.

At Companies House you are a director unless you are also the Company Secretary in which case its says Secretary. Primarily I think as the Company secretary is also responsible for meeting and complying with reporting deadlines.

Well that's not strictly true, but it doesn't really matter in this debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back