• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nothampton

shrimpereeee

First XI
I have heard a rumour that both legs will be televised live on sky sports. Can anyone confirm whether or not this is the case?

Personally, I doubt it'll be decided yet. Wait til Monday. I'd like it to happen, so then I can watch it here. If not, i'll try and get to both games.

i think it is true, but if it ain't, they they should be!!!

Excellent.

Thanks Hockley Blues.

At least it should be a financially profitable season!

SUNDAY 15th MAY 2005
Northampton Town v Southend United
kick-off : 5.15pm Sky Sports 1

I doubt I'll have another big table at my local again! Not after the Cardiff debacle!

WS

wink.gif

As mentioned in another thread, dont you people read all the threads?
rock.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The first match between the two sides will take place at Northampton's Sixfield's Stadium on Sunday 15th May, kicking off at 5.15pm.

Meanwhile, the return leg at Roots Hall will be on Saturday 21st May kicking off at 6.00pm.

Both matches will be screened live on SkySports meaning that all supporters will be able to see the action with the likely small amount of tickets being available.

I just hope that we get the same type of result in front of the cameras as we do against Canvey rather than all the other times we have appeared on TV recently. Otherwise Underhill are where we are heading next year.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 08 2005,13:40)]As mentioned in another thread, dont you people read all the threads?
rock.gif

wink.gif
Seeing as this thread is titled "Nothampton [sic] - tv", I thought my post was particularly relevent so I can't see what the problem is ...

WS

glare.gif

FNARR FNARR

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 08 2005,12:40)]As mentioned in another thread, dont you people read all the threads?
rock.gif

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The first match between the two sides will take place at Northampton's Sixfield's Stadium on Sunday 15th May, kicking off at 5.15pm.

Meanwhile, the return leg at Roots Hall will be on Saturday 21st May kicking off at 6.00pm.

Both matches will be screened live on SkySports meaning that all supporters will be able to see the action with the likely small amount of tickets being available.

I just hope that we the same type of result in front of the cameras as we do against Canvey rather than all the other times we have appeared on TV recently. Otherwise Underhill are where we are heading next year.
could be even worse, brunton park home of carlisle our bogey team

Looks like the 21st is going to be feast of football

12pm League 2 Play off - Macclesfield v Lincoln
3pm FA Cup - Arsenal v Manc U
6pm League 2 Play off - Southend v Northampton

Northampton is the last side we wanted in the playoffs. They are due a win against us but hopefully in two legs we can get through. Recent history shows we do well in two leg ties.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ May 08 2005,12:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 08 2005,13:40)]As mentioned in another thread, dont you people read all the threads?
rock.gif

wink.gif
Seeing as this thread is titled "Nothampton [sic] - tv", I thought my post was particularly relevent so I can't see what the problem is ...

WS

glare.gif

FNARR FNARR

tounge.gif
Can some one pls explain what this means???

Thanks

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 08 2005,12:40)]Otherwise Underhill are where we are heading next year.
I fear it will be FAR worse than that! I am sure I read that Barnet will be forced to play "home" games at Birdbrain Road!!!
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ May 08 2005,14:32)]er the Northampton [ sic ]
It means that the original title was spelt wrong (Nothampton ~ i.e. no "r") and that I was transcribing that title intact with the error in situ ... it's Latin for something I can't remember off-hand but consider it as spelt incorrectly ...

WS

Thats all we need, play off games live on Sky.

We are poor in front of big crowds (or at least don't win) for example, both LDV Finals, Yeovil and were poor live on Sky, for example, both LDV Finals, Luton in FA Cup.

Were doomed. Especially with our fans, earlier in the season, abusing the Northampton fans on here saying how we always beat them (this season at least). I can only see us losing this match, what with this factors and that Northampton are due a result against us.

ok. New plan. No-one go to the game and everyone watch on telly. That way, we can't possibly falter because of the crowd being big.

Back