• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

November's Fixtures

After a very successful October, we (S.U.F.C.) have a slightly less busy November.

1st Nov - Barnet (A) - 9th
8th Nov - Notts County (H) - 1st
12th Nov - Dorking (H) - 13th
19th Nov - Gateshead (A) - 22nd
26th Nov - Aldershot (A) - 14th

Only 2 home games and another 3 away games.

Interesting times - Barnet score a lot but let in quite a few as well, Notts County have won their last 5 games, Dorking are slipping down the table (having won 1 of their last 5), Gateshead are struggling & Aldershot have the same points total from the last 5 games as we do.

Quite difficult to predict how many points might be achieved. 10 would be "promotion form".

I'd like 12 points from these games considering how well we are playing. Notts County I can't see us getting anything from as it stands but we should win the other 4 games

I’m not going to jinx it so I’d be pleased with 10 pts from these games, it should also be good enough to keep us in top 7.

I think 10 points is the least we should be going for within November although I think we could quite easily get more. I just don't want to be too optimistic as it always comes back to bite me when I'm being positive about SUFC haha.

I'd like 12 points from these games considering how well we are playing. Notts County I can't see us getting anything from as it stands but we should win the other 4 games

Your right but we probably will only get 3 wins and drop points at 1 of the predicted wins and get a draw, I am going for 10 and would be content with that.

Barnet - regardless of recent form this should be 3 points. Leaky defence.

Notts C - 1 point would prove we can mix it with the best, especially with their current form which is better than ours.

Dorking - 3 points a must - leaking goals left right and centre. Yes they’ve scored 30 but haven’t played the meanest defence in the league. End of.

Gateshead - 3 points against the team with the second worst home record in this division

Aldershot - 1 point - rocketing up the table since MM left. Will be a challenge if they continue in that form.

11 points.
13 games unbeaten.
Playoff place solidified.
Tax bill paid.
Embargo lifted.

Life will be good.

I think the notts county match will show us how far we are from a play off team and the standard we have to be at come the end of season
Right now Notts County and Wrexham would hold their own in L1. We’re not at their level yet but the draw V Wrexham showed we’re not far off on our day. And we’re having more of those days lately. It will indeed be interesting V NC to see if we can get close to them & a point would be very acceptable.

Back