• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Now for the Title

Csboy

Manager
Okay we have all celebrated promotion in the last few days but now its time to look ahead to Saturday which will be one of the most important games in our history.

We have to win on Saturday, the thought of Col******r winning the title is to horrible to even think about. I remember 1991 when we blew the title and let Cambridge win it. It still hurts to this day and will hurt so much more if they win it. They will never let us forget about it.

I am sure Tilson still remembers us blowing the title in 1991 and will drum it into the players.

Hopefully on Saturday with the pressure off we can go out and give a performance like Champions.

Well said..

Losing the title to Col Ewe is not an option, ok lads!...

wink.gif

I think we'll be ok....Bristol City have got f**k all to play for, we're already up so that pressure is off....Col Ewe will have one eye on Brentford.....feeling quietly confident with a nice 3-0 with a couple from Fred and one from the Goat.

I seem to recall we didn't give a sh!t about not winning the title last time, going up to the 2nd tier was all that mattered. This time though IT DOES MATTER.. Not the glory a title brings, but at the start of the season my main hope was 6pts from 'that lot' and to finish above them in the league, if we have to win the title to do that then all the sweeter
smile.gif

Cautionary tale for the Ewes. The last time someone pipped us to the League One/Division 2 title 15 years later they were a mid-table Conference side managed by a former Norwich and Southend defender.

Mark my words Col Ewe if you win on Saurday and we don't, by 2021 you will finish 12th in the Conference managed by Darryl Sutch.
wow.gif
cool.gif

What happened to that mad guy who used to post on here ALL the time? No not Napster....The one who wanted Sutchy 's babies?
kungfu.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ May 02 2006,15:26)]What happened to that mad guy who used to post on here ALL the time? No not Napster....The one who wanted Sutchy 's babies?  
kungfu.gif
Wasn't he Malaysian or something?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 02 2006,15:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ May 02 2006,15:26)]What happened to that mad guy who used to post on here ALL the time? No not Napster....The one who wanted Sutchy 's babies?  
kungfu.gif
No, that is Murkey Mouse (judging by his posts anyway)
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ May 02 2006,15:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 02 2006,15:35)]
[b said:
kungfu.gif
No, that is Murkey Mouse (judging by his posts anyway)
tounge.gif
I thought it had been unanimously agreed MM is Ting-Tong off of Little Britain?

[Sorry Murkey
tounge.gif
]

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You're talking about XXXL16, last I heard he was stalking Sutchy at Boston, (don't know if Darryl has moved on from then or not).

Now worshipped Gary Holt who play for Nottingham Forest (and an ex Norwich player) - that fat guy was a Norwich City fans.

The Cambridge game was a painful day. I just hope it's not repeated but I'm confident we'll do it.

Back