• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

O's board

Angell Delight

Life President
...on there bragging about how he threw BrettieAngell (I believe?) down the stairs at Brisbane Road last season in the South Stand. I was sitting in the South near the incident with statski and remember the gorrilla involved, a right ****.

O's board

Orient fans do in fact talk soooooooooooooo much $%&*!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ July 20 2005,09:47)]...on there bragging about how he threw BrettieAngell (I believe?) down the stairs at Brisbane Road last season in the South Stand. I was sitting in the South near the incident with statski and remember the gorrilla involved, a right ****.

O's board
I wouldn't worry about him, he'll be dead soon, he's mouthing off on another post about taking a firm of Orient hooligans (!) to Millwall on Saturday to take them on.

Bon chance!

Jai

Did you get my message re: the messageboard links on Shrimpers.net?

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ July 20 2005,13:40)]Jai

Did you get my message re: the messageboard links on Shrimpers.net?

smile.gif
Fraid not Spiff where did you send it to? I'm unable to check e-mails at work because they've blocked them
mad.gif

You can PM me if you want, that might be best.

Ask the p%&*k about the two Southend fans in their end who laughed at their pathetic threats and abuse in their faces.

Orient are a bunch of big mouth w%&kers who think they are a bit special and i hope they go out of the football league next year. In fact i am putting a bet on it today and will have a few bohemias when it come in.

w%&kERS......

Come on guys.
The bloke who posted that is some kind of idiot and the rest of them were taking the wee out of him.Lighten up!

Sao Paulo Shrimper, you should not generalise."Orient are a bunch of big mouth w%&kers who think they are a bit special"
I know of no Os fans (and as one, I know a hell of a lot) who think they are special.
There are loudmouth fans of ALL teams that sprout a load of crap hiding behind a keyboard in their bedrooms, but thats a different matter

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GoochDogHighFives @ July 21 2005,17:53)]Come on guys.
The bloke who posted that is some kind of idiot and the rest of them were taking the wee out of him.Lighten up!

Sao Paulo Shrimper, you should not generalise."Orient are a bunch of big mouth w%&kers who think they are a bit special"
I know of no Os fans (and as one, I know a hell of a lot) who think they are special.
There are loudmouth fans of ALL teams that sprout a load of crap hiding behind a keyboard in their bedrooms, but thats a different matter
Why have I been banned from the O's board for posting to the guy: "Wow, you must be very proud....." then? No swearing, no verbal attack - nothing! Some very strange administrators you've got on there mate.

Shame really as on the whole the guys who post on there are a decent bunch and I've enjoyed the odd footy chat on there with them (don't misunderstand me though fellow Shrimpers, I'm not warming to our local rivals by any stretch of the imagination
biggrin.gif
) but having been banned for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I won't be back......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ July 20 2005,13:51)]Ask the p%&*k about the two Southend fans in their end who laughed at their pathetic threats and abuse in their faces.

Orient are a bunch of big mouth w%&kers who think they are a bit special and i hope they go out of the football league next year. In fact i am putting a bet on it today and will have a few bohemias when it come in.

w%&kERS......
Have'nt noticed your posts lately. Recognised this one straight away. Don't beat around the bush, tell the Borient exactly what you think. Are you still in the sunshine or back for Lg 1 entertainment?
biggrin.gif

I do get the sense that some people are tarring all Orient fans with the same brush. Not all of them are like the idiot who kicked BA down the stairs, or are they all like the complete morons who post here under unregistered names. We have registered posters who are O's fans like GoochDog and Johnny Stokes, whose arguments are constructive, and I have also mingled with some whilst wearing my SUFC shirt, while there was banter, none of it ever turned malicious and we all walked away with a smile.

After all, with no offence to Orient, the rivalry really was one of convenience, we had no-one else within driving distance (although the feeling was intensified by the teletext pages exchanges over the years). For all the terrrace bravado and banter shared I for one and several other fellow Shrimpers I know do not hate them. Now we are in a league above them and can have our true rivals back again, so perhaps it's time to move on until we meet them again one day, whenever that may be.

Back