• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OD - Week 11

For BB

End of Over 14: 85-1, runrate=6.07, reqrunrate=6.31 (311-3)
Mqabukonyongolo 2-0-16-0
Goodman* 14 (20 balls)
Evelyn 49 (44 balls)
Last Wicket: Pollock c & b. Henry 20 (FOW: 41/1)

Could do with Goodman upping his rate

End of Over 24: 121-1, runrate=5.04, reqrunrate=7.35 (311-3)
Speed 7-0-25-0
Goodman* 27 (52 balls)
Evelyn 72 (72 balls)
Last Wicket: Pollock c & b. Henry 20 (FOW: 41/1)

won by 7 wickets... poor Thornley stranded on 99, but that's his fault for not finishing with a boundary.

10 wicket win, funnily second place got trounced despite dominating the ratings so I'm now well clear.

And that's the end of the match. Southend won by 43 runs.
Southend 183-10
wakatipu 140-10

Not so good batting, but still won it.

BB, you won with a ball to spare! Good tactics eh! ;)

I, however, lost, heavily! And the top side lost! Missed opportunity! :(

12 run victory keeping me in 4th place. Two big guns rested in both FC and OD until the last week of the season and the third bowler also rested for this one and still a pretty comfortable win on normal as they were always struggling with RR.

2 wins out of three will see me in a minimum of 4th place and tbh 1 win may well be enough.

Back