• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OD - Week 3

Done it- they started coming back at us and were scoring at about 7 an over between 30-40, but Jones came back on and took out the dangerman Settle. good win, with the team he put out being better than expected I thought we could be on the end of a beating here.

And that's the end of the match. Pettefershire CCC won by 63 runs.
Pettefershire CCC 268-10
Chubby Chasers 205-10
End of Over 45: 205-10, runrate=4.56
Jones 7-0-31-3
Gadsby* 2 (2 balls)

And that's the end of the match. Geoff_Boycotts_Grandmother XI won by 50 runs.
Geoff_Boycotts_Grandmother XI 253-7
Sky Blues 203-10

End of Over 45: 203-10, runrate=4.51
Ramsden 8-2-33-6
Monkhouse* 23 (12 balls)

44.6 W Ramsden to Lee
Bowled 'im! Great change of pace there by Ramsden. Just look at the joy on Ramsden's face.
44.5 . Ramsden to Lee
Talk about a slower ball, the wicket keeper had time for a quick nap before that one arrived.
44.4 . Ramsden to Lee
Nudged out to Finnan.
44.3 W Ramsden to Sekani
The most accurate bowling so far from Ramsden. Somehow it has gone through the gate and made a mess of the batsman's stumps.
44.2 . Ramsden to Sekani
Big hit! Oh, sorry, I was watching the baseball game over on the opposite field, dot ball.
44.1 W Ramsden to Edwards
Edwards pokes forward to a good length delivery and hands Keigher a comfortable catch at first slip.

A crazy final 3 overs. Ramsden bowled 2 of them taking 6 wickets and going for just 4 runs, whilst the over in between went for 18 runs!

A really good win for me though.

Ratings don't mean much. Its all about the individual match-ups.

I rarely bother to ever check ratings. Instead look at BTR and wages.

That is true, but they've fielded at least 2 bowlers worse than my 5th bowler, and have a weaker batting line-up.

As it is, I need 12 to win. I'm not gonna get them. So annoying.

EDIT: 7 to win, one wicket left. Damn.

2 to win, my number 11 on strike. Ugh.

He's got a single! I've stolen a tie! Thika to win it?

He's done it. Jesus Christ. Won by a wicket, what a relief.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be happy with Thikhathali taking that single

And that's the end of the match. Southend won by 1 wickets.
Silly-Mid Buttercups 248-6
Southend 249-9

End of Over 48: 249-9, runrate=5.19
Collis 8-1-55-1
Thikhathali* 70 (76 balls)
1 (1 balls)

Wow.

Museshrimper said:
And that's the end of the match. Southend won by 1 wickets.
Silly-Mid Buttercups 248-6
Southend 249-9

End of Over 48: 249-9, runrate=5.19
Collis 8-1-55-1
Thikhathali* 70 (76 balls)
1 (1 balls)

Wow.

Nice win Muse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent chase by Mrs BB.

And that's the end of the match. DIBS DIPPERS won by 7 wickets.
LeBon Rockets 292-2
DIBS DIPPERS 293-3

Nice win Muse.

I'm taking solace in knowing my opponent GFI'd. I'm going to concentrate on the cup this season!

Cheers the pair of you. Didn't deserve it though, looking through their team I neglected the fact they played 4 spinners (I use a dusty pitch!) and so their good performance with the ball isn't as bad as I first thought.

Cricket is for girls General Stars
Top Order: remarkable quality
Middle Order: remarkable wonderful
Lower Order: mediocre mediocre
Seam Bowling: wonderful sensational
Spin Bowling: exquisite sensational
Fielding: feeble competent

MOTM: Cowan

Yet i lose my first game of the season by 27 runs!! Since when have i got batting ratings like that!! Just goes to show how tough Level 3 is! My bowlers were awful today and that includes Raven and Guy! I really wished that i'd not dropped out the cup last week especially after my easy FC win this week as these small margins could be crucial ...

Kev

Back