• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Odd Phrases Under Usernames

EastStandBlue

Life President
On occasions, mainly when the forum is loading slowly/incrementally depending on what I'm doing, I'll see odd phrases or tags underneath usernames, very similar to the Custom User Title. They appear for about 15/20 seconds, then disappear. Cricko's one mentions something about being as Divine as Sir Chrissy, or something similar to that, for instance.

What are these?

Last edited:
On occasions, mainly when the forum is loading slowly/incrementally depending on what I'm doing, I'll see odd phrases or tags underneath usernames, very similar to the Custom User Title. They appear for about 15/20 seconds, then disappear. Cricko's one mentions something about being as Divine as Sir Chrissy, for instance.

What are these?

They are reputation titles Liam...when you get so many rep points you get a different title.....The full list is here, we haven't updated them for a few years now as you can see and TBH I forgot all about them.

User - less charisma than Vic Jobson
User - less welcome than Dick Bate
User - less talent than Alvin Martin
User - as foam-like as Elvis J. Eel
User - treading water like Sammy the Shrimp
User - as no-nonsense as Adam Barrett
User - as simian as Kevin Maher
User - packing heat like Ricky Otto
User - wanting a dream move like Nicky Bailey
User - mobile like Freddy Eastwood
User - lethal like Billy Best
User - a legend like Dave Webb
User - like I say, he’s just like Steve Tilson
User - as dogged as Stanley Collymore
User - as divine as Sir Chrissy Powell

They are reputation titles Liam...when you get so many rep points you get a different title.....The full list is here, we haven't updated them for a few years now as you can see and TBH I forgot all about them.

:stunned: :unsure::hilarious:

Odd, because a tag that appeared under my name a few months back wasn't any of those :winking:

Back