• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh Boy !!!!!!!!!

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Could be a very interesting table indeed after this Saturday's fixtures - even if we only manage a point at Oxford.

Maher was awesome tonight. I didn't see it obviously but I have damp underpants.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think that going in to the game V Grimsby we will have secured automatic promotion and we will need to win there to win the title.

That will do me, i just want 3rd place secured then we can think about silverware!..

I believe.

Who else BELIEVES?...

biggrin.gif

Can the PA get Chemical Brothers believe to play before the Yeovil Game-sure to get the crowd up for it (as if it will be needed I suppose)

I believe, but I'm not counting my chickens yet....I've seen us throw away too much in the past...

Yep i've always believed except for those times when i haven't.
Somewhat annoyed though after all those years of wasting money betting on southend to go up this year i kept my money in my pocket and stand to lose quite a few quid.
Go on someone depress me what were the odds at the start of the season

I must admit I wouldn't have believed you if you'd said at the start of the season that we would go to Cardiff again, and be top of the league with 3 games to go.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GodblessArthurRowley @ April 21 2005,17:59)]Yep i've always believed except for those times when i haven't.
Somewhat annoyed though after all those years of wasting money betting on southend to go up this year i kept my money in my pocket and stand to lose quite a few quid.
Go on someone depress me what were the odds at the start of the season
You could I think have got 33/1 but 28/1 was most common - that's for the title with a quarter of the odds for 2nd or 3rd.

But if you put your money on the day before the Notts County away game you could have got 66/1.

Bugger thats cost me £300 still could have been worse i might be £600 down

Assuming of course we go up, touch wood,stroke lucky rabbits foot and just pray.

I know of somebody who managed to get a price of  100/1 on us when we were bottom of the pile.

He though about having a tenner then changed his mind.........................................................and stuck £500 on !!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lordlumpington @ April 21 2005,19:16)]I know of somebody who managed to get a price of  100/1 on us when we were bottom of the pile.

He though about having a tenner then changed his mind.........................................................and stuck £500 on !!

biggrin.gif
that makes him a very rich man, providing we do win the league of course!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC Employee @ April 21 2005,19:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (lordlumpington @ April 21 2005,19:16)]I know of somebody who managed to get a price of  100/1 on us when we were bottom of the pile.

biggrin.gif
that makes him a very rich man, providing we do win the league of course!!!
50k would do very nicely.

biggrin.gif

Back