• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oi you lot

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Sing up today people right behind the blues, its easy to get bogged down during the Christmas season with so many games but we got the win against Northampton albeit last minute and I don't see ANY reason why we can't sneak a result against MK Dons!

SO LETS GO OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM WHAT A TEAM WITH OVER 100 YEARS OF HISTORY IS LIKE AND I DON'T EVEN THINK THEY HAVE MANAGED 10!!!

And in my opinion 10 years that should not have even existed I don't know about you but to me we are not playing a football team we are playing against a new wave franchise that will threaten to destroy our game!

Vive La AFC

Play up Southend

PLAY UP!!!!

has to be a good atmosphere created by us today. its going to be cold so lets sing our hearts out to keep warm.

can't handle it being the last time we played them. bitterly cold and very windy day with not 1 song the whole game.

come on blues.

Sing up today people right behind the blues, its easy to get bogged down during the Christmas season with so many games but we got the win against Northampton albeit last minute and I don't see ANY reason why we can't sneak a result against MK Dons!

SO LETS GO OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM WHAT A TEAM WITH OVER 100 YEARS OF HISTORY IS LIKE AND I DON'T EVEN THINK THEY HAVE MANAGED 10!!!

And in my opinion 10 years that should not have even existed I don't know about you but to me we are not playing a football team we are playing against a new wave franchise that will threaten to destroy our game!

Vive La AFC

Play up Southend

PLAY UP!!!!

Taunt them big time to-day, wish I could be there to see and hear it.

Anyone got a helicopter avaialable ?

Back