• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

but picking Harris & Sturrock as the front two? They can hardly score in a brothel with a £20 note in each ear!!

Im afraid i disagree on the Harris front we do not play to his strengths he is a proven prolific goalscorer. We need to revert to a 4-4-2 and have someone feed the ball to Harris is we played to his strengths he would end the season one of the leading goalscorers in the league. to put him upfront on his own is a waste.
lets revert to a 4-4-2 and get some goals on friday

my team

morris, clohessy, phillips, barker, prosser, sawyer, grant, timlin, hall, harris, dickenson
subs - coughlan, gilbert, kalala, ferdinand, leonard, daniels,sturrock

Im afraid i disagree on the Harris front we do not play to his strengths he is a proven prolific goalscorer. We need to revert to a 4-4-2 and have someone feed the ball to Harris is we played to his strengths he would end the season one of the leading goalscorers in the league. to put him upfront on his own is a waste.
lets revert to a 4-4-2 and get some goals on friday

my team

morris, clohessy, phillips, barker, prosser, sawyer, grant, timlin, hall, harris, dickenson
subs - coughlan, gilbert, kalala, ferdinand, leonard, daniels,sturrock
Agreed, 4-4-2....but NOT Harris and Sturrock. They both need someone to play off, and, incidentally, the more I see Blair play the more convinced I am that he is an attacking midfielder and not a forward.

Harris hasn't scored regardless of who has played behind him. Whilst I agree that hoofball isn't ideal for him, even when we've played it on the floor he has struggled. He looks a bit leggy, but lets hope he hits a bit of form, as he wasn't cutting it at Millwall when he left them.

He made the changes because we have individual players out of form and far to inconsistent just walking into the side every week. it was the kick up the *** they deserved.
We were the better team in the first half and although on the back foot 2nd half they still only scored 1. Bilel was unlucky to go off their players were gunning for him from the off and the ref fell for it with the first booking

An *** is an animal closely related to a horse ..... or ......... a foolish person.

An arse refers to the buttocks or posterior.

You'd be an *** that needed a kick up the arse to confuse the two ......... :omg:

Back