• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

[video=youtube;xO3tzMZRhgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO3tzMZRhgA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I'm going out there by suggesting that Freddy Eastwood was pretty pretty pretty good

I was sold on Freddy before he'd even scored for us.

That pass to Gower had me drooling. Here was an instinctive player whose first thought was to look forwards not back. How many players would it even occur to play that ball rather than mindlessly playing it backwards?

The only other kick-off that comes close was... in the same game. Trundle had a shot from kick-off that Ryan Clarke tipped over.

:Worthy:

Wayne Gray often the work horse for a lot his goals, totally under rated imho

Plus a genuine nice guy to talk with after a game and when he left the club

Everything about that debut is legendary! great side and strip.

And Stan's debut was also pretty damn great too.

Happy happy days.

I'm still dribbling with awe today watching that again. Sheer perfection Freddy.

Just tried to find the goals montage someone did of his goals on YouTube but failed. Anyone got a link?!

Predatory instincts and a natural goal scorer. Oh Freddy, what a joy it was. Someone who got you on the edge of your seat when he was on the ball. How hard it is to come by the sort of talent he demonstrated, especially in his first spell. Thanks indeed for the memories which are brought to life with this clip. Incidentally, is Freddy junior still with the club?

Freddy/Gower/Flavs/Bentley/Gray/Maher/Spinner/Tilson/Brush and a whole load of others.

What a halcyon days for the club. I hope we get their like again before long.

Back