• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Once again... what needs to happen.

J

The Chameleon
This isn't a knee jerk reaction, but -

we are about to be put out of the fa cup by daggers on saturday, and drop further down the league against yeovil unless we start like this -

Flavs

Franny barrett clarke hammel (if he stays)
black mac bailey gower
macca (and someone... please someone!!)

Hunt and maher need to keep that bench warm.

This is the team that is now needed.

we are about to be put out of the fa cup by daggers on saturday, and drop further down the league against yeovil unless we start like this -

Flavs

black mac bailey gower

So if we start with that team we are garaunteed to win?

With the squad we've currently got I'd pick the same team as you have but with Harrold upfront.

I presume that Scannell is cup-tied.

With the squad we've currently got I'd pick the same team as you have but with Harrold upfront.

I presume that Scannell is cup-tied.

Yep, i even need to swallow my pride and say i think Harrold needs to start saturday, just to see if anythings changed.

i personally thought that francis played terrible today and looked completely disinterested in getting forward and i noticed that he gave the ball away every other touch he had BUT im not about to get on his back because in previous games when given the chance he has performed well

i personally thought that francis played terrible today and looked completely disinterested in getting forward and i noticed that he gave the ball away every other touch he had BUT im not about to get on his back because in previous games when given the chance he has performed well

Francis was good today. IMO

Eh? i also thought that francis looked just about our best player today.

Flavs

black mac bailey gower

Despite our disagreement on the other thread, I have to agree this is about as good a line up we could get at the moment. I dont understand why tilson persists on playing 3 central midfielders. Despite mccormack playing out wide we still looked very unbalanced. Perhaps the new fellow Scannel might get a look in?

Eh? i also thought that francis looked just about our best player today.

Agreed. I can't see how he gave it away all the time and was disinterested in getting forwards. I think you're mistaking Francis for Barrett on the other side!

i just think a bit of bottle now needs to be used. things clearly need to change. some people won't like it but these things need to be done. enough excuses.

Back