• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One fan Yesterday...

EastStandBlue

Life President
Bald headed, was wearing a blck parker, Was presumably a Southend fan though im not 100% sure. An absolute tw&t of the highest order.

Was walking away from the ground when he barged purposefully into a woman, preceeded by shouting "You want some or something?" Followed by an incident on the green we're he was very lucky not to be arrested. Didn't see what actuall happened there but by the looks of things he had started on 2/3 Bounremouth fans.

Outside the Queens Park, he was banging on the roofs of cars at the lights, trying to get a rise out of innocent people. This continued all the way down the road towards The Dolphin, half way down the road he clumped some kid in the stomach. I missed the actual incident by seconds but the Kid was no older than 18 and was in some serious pain.

Well done mate, you clumped a Kid and managed to start on a woman all in the space of 30 minutes. Aren't you tough.

Shame these w@nkers still exist. Don't need 'em supporting the boys.

Doesn't suprise me..
I'm a Southend fan of 25 year standing & I got a clump off 2 other pi$$ed Southend fans outside of the Millenium stadium in May (one of which had a 1/2 full beer glass.)

Even though we follow the same team there are still 'fans' amongst us that are poor excuses for  human beings.

These kind of people are just morons, and probably aren't even interested in football.

Sounds like this was the guy who wandered off with his youg lady after it kicked in The Dolphin. (Not football related)

He got dragged off by her as Mr Plod arrived.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ April 02 2006,10:00)]Bald headed, was wearing a blck parker, Was presumably a Southend fan though im not 100% sure. An absolute tw&t of the highest order.

Was walking away from the ground when he barged purposefully into a woman, preceeded by shouting "You want some or something?" Followed by an incident on the green we're he was very lucky not to be arrested. Didn't see what actuall happened there but by the looks of things he had started on 2/3 Bounremouth fans.

Outside the Queens Park, he was banging on the roofs of cars at the lights, trying to get a rise out of innocent people. This continued all the way down the road towards The Dolphin, half way down the road he clumped some kid in the stomach. I missed the actual incident by seconds but the Kid was no older than 18 and was in some serious pain.

Well done mate, you clumped a Kid and managed to start on a woman all in the space of 30 minutes. Aren't you tough.
Sounds like a horrible bully no good cuunt.......
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimptank @ April 02 2006,11:57)]Sounds like this was the guy who wandered off with his youg lady after it kicked in The Dolphin. (Not football related)

When did it kick off in The Dolphin?

We were there till 6, and when we left there was a group of people standing outside looking in...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimptank @ April 02 2006,11:57)]Sounds like this was the guy who wandered off with his youg lady after it kicked in The Dolphin. (Not football related)

is this where the west ham fans come and met the swansea fans when they played bournemouth in the cup?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ April 02 2006,13:28)]
[b said:

is this where the west ham fans come and met the swansea fans when they played bournemouth in the cup?
It was Cardiff fans and yes it was the same pub.
Funniest part about the trouble in their was when it all kicked off and the song playing in the background was "I PREDICT A RIOT ,I PREDICT A RIOT" i could not stop laughing
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ April 02 2006,10:00)]Bald headed, was wearing a blck parker, Was presumably a Southend fan though im not 100% sure. An absolute tw&t of the highest order.

wow.. what a crime wave,
banging roofs of cars? whatever next.. lucky i was tucked away in southampton then for the evening, it all sounded nasty at b/mouth. obviously bald as he just had a lobotomy. Neanderthal, sounds right to me..

Thing is CS J, these people are f%&king bullies mate, all very well you making out that it wasnt bad, but lets just say you were walking along minding your own business with your mum or something, and some fella bangs in to her diliberately and calls her a nasty remark? how would that make you feel, f%&king angry I bet, and why is he doing it? because he has had a couple of drinks, hes hunting in a pack, and thinks hes untouchable, Thats what I call a bully, the lowest form of man. So In fareness if a big bald geezer came banging down the road smashed in to you and slapped you on the head, you wouldnt sh!t yourself abit?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???/

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ April 03 2006,09:32)]Thing is CS J, these people are f%&king bullies mate, all very well you making out that it wasnt bad, but lets just say you were walking along minding your own business with your mum or something, and some fella bangs in to her diliberately and calls her a nasty remark? how would that make you feel, f%&king angry I bet, and why is he doing it? because he has had a couple of drinks, hes hunting in a pack, and thinks hes untouchable, Thats what I call a bully, the lowest form of man. So In fareness if a big bald geezer came banging down the road smashed in to you and slapped you on the head, you wouldnt sh!t yourself abit?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???/

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
totally agree, just saying that banging on car roofs is hardly crime of the century, the other parts, totally bang out of order.. as said above
tounge.gif

yer but its still invading someones privacy, and looking for a reaction, your sitting at the lights with your two boys having just been to football, some lout starts cracking the roof of your car. your little kids start sh!ttinig themselves and looking for there dad to 'save the day' ..............there you go another horrible and uncomfortable situation

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ April 03 2006,09:40)]yer but its still invading someones privacy, and looking for a reaction, your sitting at the lights with your two boys having just been to football, some lout starts cracking the roof of your car. your little kids start sh!ttinig themselves and looking for there dad to 'save the day' ..............there you go another horrible and uncomfortable situation
ok, ill just give up..
laugh.gif

plus banging on sombodys car is out of order its the 2nd biggest purchase most of us make in life after buying a house! resprays and getting dents removed dont come cheap!

i can th ink of many "Bigger" things you've had to buy scottie..:;):

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 03 2006,09:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 03 2006,09:48)]i can th ink of many "Bigger" things you've had  to buy scottie..:;):
aint you got holidays to book, come on son chop chop  
glare.gif
suspect.gif

Back