• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Online Club Shop

1st October.

Oh.

biggrin.gif

Less than 3 weeks late - not too bad. Looks pretty good, room for improvement but better than the old online shop.

Have to agree with TB, Bit sparse at the moment. Need baseball caps, cricket hats, golf umbrellas, inflatable shrimps, more badges, flags (pre-printed St George crosses etc), T- shirts

but it is about 100 times better than the old one where you could not even purchase scarves on there!

some better looking stuff on there than before and i will no doubt be making purchases - only thing is navigation round the site is not that great.

When I go to purchase the black Nike training top in large mens - £20, and then go to check out, it tries to charge me £40 instead of £20?

glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ Oct. 19 2005,12:22)]And doesnt load properly on the pc at work
laugh.gif

Yep. Me too. I initially thought that it was the intended look and was trying to work out what people saw in it cos there were no links at all!!

And Clarky, you sure you didn't click it twice mate?

upside.gif

Online shop will have more products online soon, the webmaster was in today setting up a second till for us, and took more items back with him to put online. The idea is out main products will be put on there, and when they come into the shop, new ones will hopefully go online aswell, some products will be shop only, as we might get in items that have limited stock, and more then likely to sell out in the shop before it reaches online.
They might change a few things around, so navigation will be easier soon, has a few orders within minutes of it going online, so encouraging.

and yes, we sent up the Feed the Goat and Freddy's gunner get ya t-shirts, so the exiles can buy them online

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Oct. 19 2005,18:33)]Online shop will have more products online soon, the webmaster was in today setting up a second till for us, and took more items back with him to put online. The idea is out main products will be put on there, and when they come into the shop, new ones will hopefully go online aswell, some products will be shop only, as we might get in items that have limited stock, and more then likely to sell out in the shop before it reaches online.
They might change a few things around, so navigation will be easier soon, has a few orders within minutes of it going online, so encouraging.

and yes, we sent up the Feed the Goat and Freddy's gunner get ya t-shirts, so the exiles can buy them online

wink.gif
Why would they want to by them?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Oct. 19 2005,18:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Oct. 19 2005,18:33)]Online shop will have more products online soon, the webmaster was in today setting up a second till for us, and took more items back with him to put online. The idea is out main products will be put on there, and when they come into the shop, new ones will hopefully go online aswell, some products will be shop only, as we might get in items that have limited stock, and more then likely to sell out in the shop before it reaches online.

wink.gif
Why would they want to by them?
To put them through to the next round of course.

upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 19 2005,18:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]some products will be shop only, as we might get in items that have limited stock, and more then likely to sell out in the shop before it reaches online.
All that does is put Exile users at a disadvantage!
I'm starting to think you may be better off in Lenin's ideological Russia.

Surely some things will be worse if you are an exile. Are you not happy having the service at all?

smile.gif

There's something wrong with the site i work in IT and have both a PC and Mac, PC nothing the mac only works with a web browser called OPERA. Rubbish

Back