• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Only X Block Left

SUFCFARAWAY

Get your ticket as soon as if you haven't got one yet.

Looks like it will be a sell out

Just spoke to the ticket office, only 200 left, 400 on the day for Swansea due to anticipated large London contingent and has to be big gap for segregation on this one.

10,384 sold so far, so expected to just nudge 11,000.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Nov. 09 2005,11:37)]has to be big gap for segregation on this one.
Or one line of police keeping the sheep lovers in there pen, thus allowing more Shrimpers in.

Great days to be a Southend fan. Can't wait. Looking forward to seeing Trundle and 3 points. Bring on the sheep shaggers.

My old man and his mate Colin just bought two old gits tickets for the West Stand block X and there were plenty of people in the ticket office... so expect block X to sell out completely.

I'd be surprised if block Y isn't on hand as an emergency standby.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Nov. 09 2005,11:37)]Just spoke to the ticket office, only 200 left, 400 on the day for Swansea due to anticipated large London contingent and has to be big gap for segregation on this one.

10,384 sold so far, so expected to just nudge 11,000.
Or For ticket less Southend Fans on the day ........

COME ON BOYO

wink.gif

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Yep left it well late. got mine this morning. Asked the guy for a seat in the east and was told that i was about 2 weeks to late. West W block for me. Havent sat in the west since last season some time. Expect a sell out for hime fans. And about 1500 welsh fans.

X Block is near enough a sell out.

Anyone else excited!

biggrin.gif

We didnt **** up Forsest at home did we? That was a big crowd and it was on Sky Sports! If I remember correctly, we won 1-0.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ Nov. 09 2005,15:22)]Yep left it well late. got mine this morning. Asked the guy for a seat in the east and was told that i was about 2 weeks to late.
I dont think we've had this level of excitement since Yeovil when we were in League 2.

I cant wait, really cant.

Sold out 2 weeks in advance..blimey

are the aa and bb blocks guna be open. (not sure if they are called aa but i mean the ones which curve round from the west to the north)

Back