• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Orient 2nd leg Home Game LONDON WORKERS

GIBBO

Coach
Shrimpers

As the 2nd leg is on Sky and kick off moved to 7:15pm it's going to be impossible for me and fellow shrimpers to make the game,

Is there a pub where all the shrimpers watch the game? as I tend to be stuck on Millwall land all my my self!! :sad:

Shrimpers

As the 2nd leg is on Sky and kick off moved to 7:15pm it's going to be impossible for me and fellow shrimpers to make the game,

Is there a pub where all the shrimpers watch the game? as I tend to be stuck on Millwall land all my my self!! :sad:

Jubilee line to stratford. straford to prittlewell. sure you can make it!!! what time do u leave?

I really can't believe the boss wouldn't let you leave 30 mins early on one day. Jeezus.

Just try and get to the ground whenever you can. There are turnstiles open until half time.

all depends who you work for really doesn't it.
Well it does, but I would still expect a certain amount of leniency whoever it was - as long as you prove your work is on track, you're not dropping anyone in it and are prepared to make the time up?

A former employer wouldn't leave me early when we played Spurs in the League Cup quarter-final. I was working in Shoebury and finished at 5.30, even though kick-off was 8 I still missed the first 20 minutes.

Back