• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wow. Weren't Clohessy and Smith superb?

Add Cresswell to that! Thought Reeves showed he has bags of talent. Thought Timlin improved in the second half and hope his injury isn't too bad, but he does miss the next two with a silly yellow.

Nice to see when Sky interview our high quality keeper after the game he makes a point of thanking the fans....
Timlin suspected broken leg according to Sky- off to hospital..

Did no one else think the challenge on Timlin looked pretty bad? looked nasty on t.v though I only caught one replay.

smith outstanding, I have never rated leonard in any way shape or form, but tonight his positioning, work rate, general play was brilliant I am loving my humble pie yum yum

Did no one else think the challenge on Timlin looked pretty bad? looked nasty on t.v though I only caught one replay.

I thought it looked quite bad on first viewing, reminded me of the Shawcross one on Ramsey where he just goes to smash the ball away but misses and catches the player.

Timlin and Tomlin both out injured and both could be lengthy ones .... hope Sturrock has something up his sleeve!

To be fair they both went in hard but fair- no hint of studs up or two feet. Let pray it turns out to be bad bruising or similar. But at very best he's going to miss a few games.

Now we have Reeves, Spillane and Laird its probably not a disaster league wize but for this cup the midfield is getting somewhat light

Yes, I don't think you can blame the Orient player. Really bad luck on Timlin though; let's hope it's not a fracture.

Crewe look to be Wembley bound. If we get through to meet them in the Final it will be a chance to repay them for the play-off defeat - but, crikey, Crewe look good......

Fair do's, only saw it the once properly so I'm probably over reacting to it. Be good to see it again.
Good performance overall. We always seem to play better second half, and it's great for Leonard to grab another goal (sort of).

Back