• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Our Support

Eveyone loves the Shrimpers today

Loads of people at work up here have mentioned the result today and all seem pretty pleased about it. Am basking in the reflected glory:cool:

Unsurprisingly those that are usually straight in my face gloating whenever we lose have not been heard from:stunned:

A comment from a chelsea fan, on one of the hundreds of Youtube vids..

makeleleizjesus (3 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam

"Colchester were nowhere near as loud, i was in the matthew harding end and the noise from the shrimpers was deafening, congrats to them"

That ladies and gentlemen, is game, set and match!!

Last edited:
Only Chelsea fans can judge how loud / quiet we were compared to other clubs, and likewise only they know if they're being honest or spewing sour grapes.

As long as we're proud of our efforts, is there really any reason why their opinions should matter one iota one way or the other? If you let it get to you then you're just providing an opening for those who would look to take the edge off of our achievements to do so. As far as I'm concerned any Chelsea fans who want to knock our support can sing it to me - if they know how to sing at all, that is. ;)

I love this you tube clip - after about 2 mins the final whistle goes..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MdMnUicZWTA&feature=related

Me too...have probably watched it more times than the goals to be honest....,and it still brings a lump to my throat and makes the hairs on my neck stand up . Also emailed to all my Chelsea and Spurs friends I know. Must admit I was never in favour of the yellow away kit but the yeeeeeellllloooows chant is such an easy tone to pick up once started by a section of the crowd and in a matter of seconds spreads into a crescendo from one side to another.

I wish Yellow was our first kit to be honest!

Would love to hear the old Yellows chant ringing around The Hall again...

I wish Yellow was our first kit to be honest!

Would love to hear the old Yellows chant ringing around The Hall again...

Unfortunately if Chelsea change to yellow for the reply we probably will. Don't they have that horrible fluoresent kit the like of which you should only wear on your old bike at night.

Back