• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Guys ring up get your ticket and they will send them up to Oxford and you collect from the main reception on the day -Just done this when I purchased mine this morning

Guys ring up get your ticket and they will send them up to Oxford and you collect from the main reception on the day -Just done this when I purchased mine this morning

Did you pay now or paying on the day?

Just me and wiggins mate Charlotte has to work then we are coming back to mine getting ready then hitting town for hannahs birthday

Going straight to spread after game leaving car there and getting on it before Mayhem

Keeping it to the Oxford ticketing I think this is shocking making it all ticket with less then two days to the game

Going straight to spread after game leaving car there and getting on it before Mayhem

Keeping it to the Oxford ticketing I think this is shocking making it all ticket with less then two days to the game

Me too, **** poor organisation. Wouldn't have been as bad if they'd announced this at the start of the week.

I dont think we were expecting a small club like southend to sell out.
Bristol wasn't all ticket, that was carnage, so this is for the best.

I dont think we were expecting a small club like southend to sell out.
Bristol wasn't all ticket, that was carnage, so this is for the best.

small club?? coming from an oxford fan :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Back