• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shame you haven't got a Fishing smiley, because i've just got quite a few bites.
Whats your biggest Achievement? Beating manchester united? Haha.
League Cup and 3 years in the top flight. Average away crowds of 890, Home crowds of 7.6k + (And thats without giving away our tickets) Yeah, i'm pretty sure we're bigger than you.

Shame you haven't got a Fishing smiley, because i've just got quite a few bites.
League Cup and 3 years in the top flight. Average away crowds of 890, Home crowds of 7.6k + (And thats without giving away our tickets) Yeah, i'm pretty sure we're bigger than you.

:net:

Just for you.

Pretty sure that penis on your forehead is bigger too.

How many times have we dropped out of the football league?

So? Thats down to being ****ed over by an owner. Luton dropped out of the league, they're bigger than you! Grimsby, Wrexham. All bigger than Little southend.

So? Thats down to being ****ed over by an owner. Luton dropped out of the league, they're bigger than you! Grimsby, Wrexham. All bigger than Little southend.

Perhaps you should found out a little more information about our ownership issues... :hilarious:

No, it's down to being little, having no ambition and being tinpot.

Your issues were nowhere near as bad as ours. Like you said, which one of us Dropped out of the league. Anyway, least we've got Duberry back ;)

Gotta love a "we're bigger than you" thread especially from an Oxford fan who comes across very thick on here.

I'm sure he's a little twelve year old!

I dont think we were expecting a small club like southend to sell out.
Bristol wasn't all ticket, that was carnage, so this is for the best.
What's wrong with carnage......You are just excusing p***poor organisation from your club whose team have been no more worthy than their status in recent years and we fully intend doing our best to support our club in making sure you stay where you belong.......outside the playoffs in the 4th tier or lower in English Football.....UTS.

Gotta love a "we're bigger than you" thread especially from an Oxford fan who comes across very thick on here.

I'm sure he's a little twelve year old!

Na, I bet he looks like this guy...

11376084.jpg

You've got to be a virgin with spots.

League Cup and 3 years in the top flight. .

In all probability if we'd have had a chairman fueled by his mega ego, who syphoned the pension funds of many decent hardworking employees, we;d have achieved the giddy heights your tin pot club did.
Now be a good lad and go and have an orgasm, dreaming about your biggest game next season. The local derby against Wycombe. Goodnight.

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Poor Mr OUFCinPeace

short on brains and probably short on 'wedding tackle'.

Clearly he has no rational argument against us (or probably anything) therefore. 'leave it', 'walk away'.

Silence is much more eliquent than anything that our oxford 'friend' can muster.

Back