• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Oxford City 0-0 Southend United

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Something has to change, once again we have numerous chances but just cannot score. We should have won today but we seem to be lacking in so many areas. I have no idea why we are so off form from the team we were earlier in the season but it cannot continue.

Forget the 10 points we lost we are actually playing rubbish atm. Kev needs a few more ideas to change things up.

Don’t worry folks, when our 10 point deduction is magically removed we’ll be tenth! Nothing to worry about! Definitely aren’t sleepwalking towards the drop

Are we ever going to score again!!

Something has to change, but I don't know what

Awful performance! Players not good enough!! Maher clueless!! Well done Oxford city u have Judy got a draw against a national league south side.

Can’t score against one of the worst teams this league has ever seen. Who conceded SEVEN last week. We are pants.

Awful, there was me thinking a few signings after the embargo and we would fly. Absolute **** - the players are better than this, where is the driving runs, stop trying to pass it into the net or a million crosses to no one , zero urgency.

This cautious crab ball is really starting to grate, sort it out Kev

Just not good enough. The Amigos started the season with a score of 90% positivity with me. Now down to 50%. Something has to change.

Terrible. We should have scored, but the forwards are way off. Cards seemed to improve a bit in the last 15 mins, but sandat and dackers were like having a wall and a bouncy ball at times. And when they had the chance to shoot it was miss hit

Back