• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oxford with Jack Payne Won 12 Drawn 8 Lost 10 - since he left won 2 drawn 6 lost 11.

They are in serious relegation trouble with away games at Blackburn and Wigan and a home game against Rochdale. They need to beat us we need to not lose it.

However in 9 games since 2007/8, the only time they have beaten us there was in 2012/13 when Timlin got sent off after 27 mins. Unfortunately they are due a win. We don't need any bad luck.

There's no room for complacency yet.

Oxford with Jack Payne Won 12 Drawn 8 Lost 10 - since he left won 2 drawn 6 lost 11.

They are in serious relegation trouble with away games at Blackburn and Wigan and a home game against Rochdale. They need to beat us we need to not lose it.

However in 9 games since 2007/8, the only time they have beaten us there was in 2012/13 when Timlin got sent off after 27 mins. Unfortunately they are due a win. We don't need any bad luck.

There's no room for complacency yet.

Bury are definitely down, Northampton & MK Dons are probably doomed and we're 11 points off the final spot. Our season is over.

It's most likely that Bradford will pick up a point or two what with their 2 games in hand, so they will probably finish above us.

I wouldn't be so sure, Bradford have managed a pathetic 5 points out of their last 39, including a 5-0 loss to Blackpool on Saturday. If the season had started in January they'd be favourites for relegation, I think we can easily overtake them even with their games in hand.

First away game for a while, looking forward to this one.

3-1 win if we play as we did v Gills, hopefully back to 442 from the off...

Anyone else getting the SZ coach for this one??

First away game for a while, looking forward to this one.

3-1 win if we play as we did v Gills, hopefully back to 442 from the off...

Anyone else getting the SZ coach for this one??

I'm aboard the Wino express :smile:

I've a good feeling about this one but I also had a good feeling before the game v Plymouth - though that might have had more to do with pre-match prep. at The Fortescue.

I'd be interested to see some players that I've not seen before but I'd be happier if SCP gives game time to those who he wants to stay next season. Sad to hear that Oxley might be on his way.

I look forward to visiting a ground I've not been to before and to my last game of the season. COYBB.

You may be but Simon isn't.

He was working his socks off at Blackburn. On his own up front away from home against the league leaders. That's the definition of a thankless task and he manfully stuck to it.

Spot on. thought Coxy was top draw Saturday

A nice enough ground; I have been 4 times, and 3 times stewards have been fine but 1 time I saw them being obnoxious with the drummer lad (who was a tad out of socially nice expression) so I hope you find it all good. The chip shop in the nearby shops is ok but can, obviously, get as busy as the one by the Blue Boar Corner does for our games. Parking is good if you get there in good time. Enjoy a 2 nil Blues win. 2 Cox goals!

Parking is good but horrendous to get out of after game. Drove to Ewood last week, but Travelzone Saturday, coaches get out much quicker

Official site says over 480 sold, original issue of 506 tickets....apparently received another 100 on Wednesday.

Also pay on the gate is available at Oxford

Official site says over 480 sold, original issue of 506 tickets....apparently received another 100 on Wednesday.

Also pay on the gate is available at Oxford

Should have 600+ there then. It's another ground where a decent amount of noise can be made. I saw some good comments from Blackburn fans about the noise we created up there.

Our daughter is 40 and this is our first visit since she and her partner moved into their new apartment in Birmingham. Stuff to see, things to do I'm told. In true Barna style it's worth mentioning that she is finishing off her doctorate stuff in between working. Sometimes retirement priorities are outside of my influence. 2-0 to Southend by the way.

I could regale you (and the SZ community) with the details of our older daugher's academic achievements, (she's in her early 30's ) but I won't (for now).Suffice it to say that I'm really looking forward to watching this one on ifollow -the best bargain of all time for me, at 130 euros for the season.I think we'll win too,Btw.

Back