• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cockle43

Manager⭐
(Was) Back home on the North Bank now back in W.
After all the flak the Ticket Office have had on here recently I thought it was only fair to give them a pat on the back for being proactive today.

This morning I received a phone call from the ticket office from a very polite and chatty young lady, she sounded young anyway :winking:, called Laura. Asked for me by name and said that they were just ringing around all the North Bank ST's to double check that we knew the NB was shut for the Gills game and that I had alternative tickets arranged, if not she could do so for me to ensure there was no confusion on NYD.

Nice to see the Ticket Office being proactive and trying to think ahead by trying to dot some i's and cross some t's; remains to be seen whether it'll eradicate all problems, I'm sure someone will slip through the net, but they certainly seem to be putting the effort in.

Last edited:
On the subject of the ticket office, I picked up some tickets for Tuesday today and they said they are selling well. Get your tickets quickly, guys. Gills are bringing 800 apparently. Should be a cracking atmosphere...

I lost my season ticket recently and the club shop were very very good, I had a paper ticket for next match and a replacement ST inside a week after that. They could not have been more helpful.

I phoned earlier and got through after about 5 minutes. There was no mention of queues - it just rang and rang. The lady I spoke to was very helpful.

Didn't get a phone call from the ticket office but I went there today, have to say that the lady who was dealing with NB season tickets was very efficient and sorted me two new seats, no problems at all.

And as for the collection queue for the Gills game today........150 in a queue snaking across the car park with ONE window open. Finally after 30 minutes they got 5 open and sanity returned. Just think of all that lost revenue in the bar and tea bar at a time when every penny counts. All it needed was someone to get on the phone for some helpers a bit sooner.

Today, what a nightmare. Why don't they just have a computer and print the tickets when the person comes to collect? Instead of going through a massive batch... Our tickets weren't even there to collect! So we had to go up to the ticket office to get it printed... Surely there's a better way to do collections!

Today, what a nightmare. Why don't they just have a computer and print the tickets when the person comes to collect? Instead of going through a massive batch... Our tickets weren't even there to collect! So we had to go up to the ticket office to get it printed... Surely there's a better way to do collections!

Perhaps fans turning up a bit earlier than 15 mins before kick off would help

45 minutes before k.o. the queue started!!! It was not a case of hundreds turning up at quarter to kick off.

I was in the non moving collections queue, still least I mssed their goal and the first 15 minutes.

This has happened to me twice this season at cup games. I've said I'd collect & had them confirm they will be in the North East corner & both times they wasn't. Go to the ticket office, queue up & they print them then, I dont get it. Payment's been made all they have to do is print them there & then & pop them into a tray marked North-East collection office, then take them over there on the day. Am I seeing this too simply?

The problem is I think that they turn over staff at such a rate no-one stays long enough to understand the office workings. And if the office manager is who I think it is, she is absolutely clueless, blind leading the blind comes to mind.

Season ticket didnt work and the guy on the west gate couldnt find his swipe card. Was told if it happens again to call into the ticket office on a non-match day - a 100 odd mile round trip.......:scared:

Back