• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Csboy

Manager
On Roy McDonald's Facebook page he put congratulations to Southend but then there was some very sad and pathetic comments from those 6 fingered idiots.
Here's just a few:

Southend were lucky

Southend will always be in Colchester shadow

Southend will go straight back down

We will bring loads down the A127 it will be the biggest crowd they would have seen in years

On Roy McDonald's Facebook page he put congratulations to Southend but then there was some very sad and pathetic comments from those 6 fingered idiots.
Here's just a few:

Southend were lucky

Southend will always be in Colchester shadow

Southend will go straight back down

We will bring loads down the A127 it will be the biggest crowd they would have seen in years

That final one is hilarious. We've got bigger crowds than them playing in League Two. I expect our attendance to average 6,500 next year and have a few 7k plus crowds for bigger games

Sad words from a sad little club .And as for going straight back down I would think they will finish holding up the table like every season until the last game of the season as normal .

there are knuckle draggers on both sides, but more so than most on a page like that full of harking back to 'the good old days' of fighting on the terraces etc etc. it would surely be sensible to ignore these comments, but i see youve just gone for your own pathetic comment about 6 fingers instead...

Here's just a few:

Southend were lucky - really? A disallowed goal and a stonewall penalty not given.

Southend will always be in Colchester shadow - Always?

Southend will go straight back down - put a grand on that, have you?

We will bring loads down the A127 it will be the biggest crowd they would have seen in years - No, it won't.

Time will tell, no doubt.

Their success is simply staying up. That is a good season for them. Who cares what they think? Like they would not have given all they own and hold dear to have experienced a day like we had yesterday even once in their lives eh? :smile:

there are knuckle draggers on both sides, but more so than most on a page like that full of harking back to 'the good old days' of fighting on the terraces etc etc. it would surely be sensible to ignore these comments, but i see youve just gone for your own pathetic comment about 6 fingers instead...

In a very un-PC moment a couple of years ago I referred to my wife on a visit to Col******* describing the locals as "the inbreds from up the A12".

She told me off but as we parked in the carpark next to the Bus Garage and saw the first locals waiting for buses she told me "I think you might be right".

Saw some very strange people.

The only reason some of their fans are happy we're back in League One is because the derby is the only game they will get a decent crowd at.

Yes agree,its 7 fingers,get a grip csboy.

I keep telling anyone who will listen, when we pull the occasional abusive comment from the north of the county, or from Orient, take it as a massive compliment that we are doing something well. Most of them are not remotely funny and even Jonny Stokes ended up saying 'well done'. Reacting to these scumbags, who do not deserve to live and breath the same air as us, only makes them worse.

Must have been a bad day for them,their two most disliked teams playing each other,and not wanting either side to win :hilarious:.Donut although we'll liked down here was a bit of a col ewe legend so it's nice to know he's upset a few inbreds.....sorry supporters

Im sure they are a force to reckon with having to fight relegation every season and about 10 minutes from going down.

Joking and abuse aside, I don't do away trips any more for health reasons, but for them I will be making an exception. It's great that we will be playing each other next season.

Back