• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35621313

Been diagnosed with an incurable brain tumour. Such a **** year! All the deaths to cancer Bret Hart being diagnosed with prostate cancer and now Paul Daniels!

I remember I had a Paul Daniels magic kit and he was the first magician that got me to love magic.

Really sad news!

Met him in the lift at a Hotel after the York game a couple of years ago. He was still doing the public speaking circuit when, in all reality, he should have been putting his feet up.
Sad news

Horrible news, all the best wishes possible to him and Debbie in this final curtain call.

I love Paul Daniels.

Saturday night TV was much better when I was young. Strictly and X factor can't hold a candle to 321 and The Paul Daniels show.

I saw him at the London Palladium years ago when Debbie was just his assistant. He was brilliant.

Such a shame. I completely agree that Saturday night TV was so much better when I was a kid.

Such sad news.

Piers Morgan was on TV this morning and said 'I wish him well'. Not sure he gets what terminal means

I was bought a Paul Daniels magic show kit & book one birthday or Christmas. It was bloody hard.

[video=youtube_share;HuxT4kY38Tk]http://youtu.be/HuxT4kY38Tk[/video]

My favourite magician when I was growing up! RIP really is a **** year!

Just read that he was on the TV AM sofa the day after Freddy Mercury died with Brian May & Roger Taylor, and on being asked if he liked Queen's music, he said "no, not really." :hilarious:

RIP Paul, one of those stalwarts of the entertainment business, managed to carve a hugely successful career without being at all unpleasant. Not many of those types left.

Back