• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paynter

simac21

Coach
Over the weekend i heard a rumour so i thought id ask on here.
I heard Paynter is going out with Peter Taylor's daughter so is that the reason why he suggested to tilson to buy him so he could be close to the family.
As Stuart Green is going out with his other daughter and he's taken him to C.Palace

Maybe just another stupid rumour

[b said:
Quote[/b] (simac21 @ Oct. 16 2006,14:34)]Over the weekend i heard a rumour so i thought id ask on here.
I heard Paynter is going out with Peter Taylor's daughter so is that the reason why he suggested to tilson to buy him so he could be close to the family.
As Stuart Green is going out with his other daughter and he's taken him to C.Palace

Think you will find its correct as its been covered on here last week.

He is dating his daughter, however Id hope Tilson wouldnt spend £200,000 on a player for that reason alone.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]He is dating his daughter, however Id hope Tilson wouldnt spend £200,000 on a player for that reason alone.

What happen if she dumped Paynter, that would be intersting!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (simac21 @ Oct. 16 2006,14:34)]Over the weekend i heard a rumour so i thought id ask on here.

Where have you been since Paynter signed!?
oops.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

No doubt Peter Taylor wasn't very happy with the abuse he was getting regarding his little Paynter recommendation at the Cardiff game.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (simac21 @ Oct. 16 2006,14:34)]As Stuart Green is going out with his other daughter and he's taken him to C.Palace
Oh really - now given what we know about Billy that IS interesting, I wondered why Taylor was so desperate to take Green to Palace when he was only in and out of the side at Hull during Taylor's tenure.

Back