• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Peter Clarke Gone to Hudds

shaneyshrimper

First XI
Its all gone a bit quiet on him at the moment. I thought he was having a fitness test monday just gone. Anyone got any rumours about whether or not he is staying.

I am sure his contract with us runs out at the end of this month, can anyone clarify that??

contracts normally end 31st june and clubs can formally offer new contracts a month before contract ends, so clubs have only had 6 days to offer contracts and negotiate. not many deals go through in the first week as most agents hold out for the best offer so can sponge as much money as possible! would imagine we'd hear something next week.

contracts normally end 31st june and clubs can formally offer new contracts a month before contract ends, so clubs have only had 6 days to offer contracts and negotiate. not many deals go through in the first week as most agents hold out for the best offer so can sponge as much money as possible! would imagine we'd hear something next week.

31st of June?? A new day in the football Calendar???

someone I don't know plays golf with someone else whose brother-in-law told him Tilly's taking Clarkey to Watford with him

i hang my head in shame. should've used the rhyme....

30 days has september, april, june and november.

Apparently on BBC Essex sport news earlier today, they said he's signing for Huddersfield tomorrow - anyone hear this?

Apparently on BBC Essex sport news earlier today, they said he's signing for Huddersfield tomorrow - anyone hear this?

just had a look at what their fans are saying on 606, no more news on Clarke but some of them seem are becoming a bit cynical/amused about the number of players they are getting linked with - even nobby solano has got a mention!

someone I don't know plays golf with someone else whose brother-in-law told him Tilly's taking Clarkey to Watford with him

I've heard this too from somebody I don't know who doesn't know either Tilly or Clarke but thinks he might have heard from a third party that Clarke might be leaving.

Back