• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Peter Kay

So i'm assuming his character 'Geraldine' won the programme then? :whistling:

I couldn't sit through the last bit of the show, it was that unbearable. Miss Deeley was the only thing keeping it ticking over

Sncs298_cat-deeley.jpg

Ah, my toilet seat warmer! The lad has had a kiss on the cheek from her!

Biggest load of **** I've seen for a long time. Quite sad really that Waterman, Chapman and Foxy began as serious judges on Pop Idol and are now reduced to "starring" in that crap. How Cat Deeley could put her name to it too is beyond me, must have sold out for the cash!!

im not gonna lie to you all, i really enjoyed it! subtle humour through out!
loved 2 up 2 down singin dont go chasing waterfalls, and pete waterman telling them it was time to stand on their own two feet!! i got a lot of laughs from it!

im not gonna lie to you all, i really enjoyed it! subtle humour through out!
loved 2 up 2 down singin dont go chasing waterfalls, and pete waterman telling them it was time to stand on their own two feet!! i got a lot of laughs from it!

Wheelchairs, midgets, transexuals. Like you say it was subtle humour.

So obvious that "R Wayne" would be voted out first so that that the tired wheelchair gag and Kay himself (herself?) could continue into the second part of the show.

Funny in parts though and I do like the idea of sending up the idiots that treat the reality shows so seriously but overall it was executed a bit lazily, I thought.

Thought it was very good, in parts! I throughly enjoyed it though and good for a one off IMO!

Kev

I thought it was fantastic. Really funny, had me laughing most way through the story.

I like the **** take about how R Wayne's backstory wasn't sad enough and he was voted out until R Gran died and he got put back in at the funeral. Quality.

Back