• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Petition for BBC Essex

Done, for what it's worth. I have a feeling this is a corporate decision which will take a herculean effort to reverse.

Is this to go along with what the Trust are doing?

Does it matter? Attacks are so much better when they're done in different ways. As a former member of the Trust committee, I have no reason to not go along with what they are doing, but sometimes we just need a push to get things going off the ground.

Does it matter? Attacks are so much better when they're done in different ways. As a former member of the Trust committee, I have no reason to not go along with what they are doing, but sometimes we just need a push to get things going off the ground.

Just wanted to be sure you're not pre-empting something which they were intending to do knowing how sensitive people can be about stepping on each other's toes.

Have signed anyway.

Done. Has this also been posted on the Col ewe forum? May be worth letting other local teams know too, as should they gain promotion to the league it will affect them as well.

Just wanted to be sure you're not pre-empting something which they were intending to do knowing how sensitive people can be about stepping on each other's toes.

Have signed anyway.

Not treading on anybodys tootsies. It's a good idea, and something we were considering.
We are just awaiting the response from BBC Essex to the email sent by the Trust before we decide on the next step.

If we do go down the petition route will just continue to use the one Napster has set up (if OK with you Paul) plus the normal paper versions etc.

Not treading on anybodys tootsies. It's a good idea, and something we were considering.
We are just awaiting the response from BBC Essex to the email sent by the Trust before we decide on the next step.

If we do go down the petition route will just continue to use the one Napster has set up (if OK with you Paul) plus the normal paper versions etc.

Of course it's OK with me. :)

Back