• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A thread about strikers not scoring. The present back four, have one goal between them, Coker with one. Timlin in the present MF has no goals, nor has Atkinson, both play quite often. Hurst has one, but not playing many games, how we miss his goals. Leonard who would be in most fans MF, has three,While Weston, has two. Payne andWorral have a half decent seven and five between them. While we are discussing lack of forwards scoring, after 31 games, goals are not coming from other areas also.

I hope Cass scores plenty I really do,but I have my doubts.

Was right about Barney
Was right about Woody
Was right about Shaq

Must be about time I was wrong:winking:

You must be on a wind up?! I don't think I've ever thought you was right

The Harlow bloke who has scored bundles was surely worth a punt if he could have been persuaded to sign,Phil's forward signings leave a lot to be desired IMHO .

i'm assuming you mean the bloke who plays for Harlow and played against us rather than Gary Hooper? if i'm right and that's who you mean (A Reid or something?) then i give you :hilarious: and :nope: and:thumbdown: and :stunned:
to be fair i've never seen him so he might be amazing but to me you seem to massively over-rate goals scored at really low levels

Cassidy's hold up play is superb and his runs into the channels that pull defenders with him creating space. Pigott wouldn't have scored half the goals he has if Cassidy wasn't in the side.

Absolutely spot on.. Mrsblue this thread proves me 100% right that you know absolutely nothing about football!!

Ok we have seen Woody struggle,then Barney struggle,then Shaq struggle and now we have Cassidy!

Cass came here with 5 in 57 appearances so anyone surprised in his 6 games here he has scored 0 !

I don't get it sorry everyone,but why sign such a player who has a ratio of nearly 1 in 13,we are goal starved and sign a goal starved player,Saturday he looked ok with a few flicks and a couple of darting runs but he never ever looked like scoring.

Without checking these 4 between them have had around 70 appearances probably even more and scored 7 or 8.

Cass needs a few double quick if we are to maintain any real promotion push,come on Cass score you bugger!

As usual you were correct ,Cass eventually scored 0 !

Back