• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think Adam saved Phil,his 13 appearances resulted in 10 wins!

None of which mattered in the end as we'd have made the playoffs in any case. The 3 games that ultimately "saved" Phil, as you like to see it, were the playoffs where most of us saw 3 incredibly committed team performances where every player put in an enormous shift for their manager. I saw massive contributions from Timlin, Corr, Worrell, Bentley, Coker, Leonard, White, even Weston. If you'd rather put those three results down to AB, you go ahead. Hey, who cares about being correct or sensible, it's the internet!?

None of which mattered in the end as we'd have made the playoffs in any case. The 3 games that ultimately "saved" Phil, as you like to see it, were the playoffs where most of us saw 3 incredibly committed team performances where every player put in an enormous shift for their manager. I saw massive contributions from Timlin, Corr, Worrell, Bentley, Coker, Leonard, White, even Weston. If you'd rather put those three results down to AB, you go ahead. Hey, who cares about being correct or sensible, it's the internet!?

That is all it is,the Internet !

Actually I agree with most of what you wrote,Adam Imo drove them all onto greater height's.

Just my opinion though,remember all its not real life.

That is all it is,the Internet !

Actually I agree with most of what you wrote,Adam Imo drove them all onto greater height's.

Just my opinion though,remember all its not real life.

It is for Phil and the players.

Otherwise, fair play Mrs B!

:smile:

Big well done to Phil Brown. Got the job done and great we are in league 1

Back