• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Perhaps he's looking to tap Fat Sam up for some loanees next year :unsure:

Of the realistic loans that we could get you're talking about:

Leo Chambers
Raphael Spiegel
George Moncur
Elliott Lee

I think any of them could do a job at Roots Hall. Leo Chambers is a centre half who has represented his country. Then you have a GK, a CM and a ST. Take your pick.

From the development squad I think it would be worth taking a look at:

Callum Driver
Blair Turgott (Was on loan at Bradford this year)

Of the realistic loans that we could get you're talking about:

Leo Chambers
Raphael Spiegel
George Moncur
Elliott Lee

I think any of them could do a job at Roots Hall. Leo Chambers is a centre half who has represented his country. Then you have a GK, a CM and a ST. Take your pick.

From the development squad I think it would be worth taking a look at:

Callum Driver
Blair Turgott (Was on loan at Bradford this year)

What about Paul McCallum? He has been on loan at Aldershot and Wimbledon this season scoring 7 in 17 games, which isn't a bad scoring rate for a player at struggling sides.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McCallum_(footballer_born_1993)

What about Paul McCallum? He has been on loan at Aldershot and Wimbledon this season scoring 7 in 17 games, which isn't a bad scoring rate for a player at struggling sides.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McCallum_(footballer_born_1993)

I left him out because I coudn't remember his first name and was a little embarrassed and couldn't be bothered to search for it. Absolutely, I would include Paull McCallum in the list. I think from looking earlier this week he has something like 5 in 12 for the development squad also.

Back