• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

From my sauces, I gather that Phil Brown would relish the opportunity to make a mint with another club. However, if he Worcester move to Barnsley or Rotherham, he would be expected to enable them to ketchup with the teams in the top six or, at least, avoid relegation, thereby enabling their supporters to heave a soy of relief. He really ought to realise which side his bread is buttered. He is the apple of Ron's eye and would be mad to jump back onto the managerial gravy train where there is never mushroom for failure.

I'll get my coat...

The only inside info from my sauces is that I sometimes prefer brown to tomato ketchup!
Apple sauce is usually good with roast pork but horseradish sauce is a good addition to roast beef!
Finally, I am the source of my sauces information:winking:

I've heard nothing, and my sauces include HP and Ketchup. They're usually very reliable, especially with sausages.

From my sauces, I gather that Phil Brown would relish the opportunity to make a mint with another club. However, if he Worcester move to Barnsley or Rotherham, he would be expected to enable them to ketchup with the teams in the top six or, at least, avoid relegation, thereby enabling their supporters to heave a soy of relief. He really ought to realise which side his bread is buttered. He is the apple of Ron's eye and would be mad to jump back onto the managerial gravy train where there is never mushroom for failure.

I'll get my coat...

I think you three need a bloody good shake up!

Mods, would it not be possible to have a section on here called Rumours, this way any one that wants to post, a friend told me etc can post on there and when it becomes true be moved to open forum

These whispers do seem to fill a lot of time, and I agree if you donot want to read them, ignore them , however we have sub sections for IT issues, betting, politics

UTS

We could call it the Fleetwood Mac room

I heard PB is off to Worchester(shire) rugby club. I can't tell you my sauce but it's not cheesy and there chairman Mr Lea and Perrins want him to add some spice to the team.

You're on a roll aren't you, not exactly endearing yourself to other users of the zone in the last 24-48 hours. I notice you've taken the **** out of someone on another thread tonight for a spelling mistake. To cap it all you have the cheek to spout off about domestic violence being the root of all evil on other threads yet you come across as a rude, ignorant bully, you couldn't make it up.
Hiya...well....according to the number of 'likes' my comments have attracted I may not be the only one with the views I have shared. I apologise if my observations on spelling are short on courtesy..it was not intended, but am happy to avoid such comments on typos (as I am sure that's all it was) in future. I am assuming you posted a similar comment on the post after mine, and all previous comments on these type of mistakes....it happens a HUGE number of times on SZ? I am sure you have been even-handed and not just because you and I see things differently on other matters?
But to be accused of bullying.....when and how? Or does having strong conviction that may be different now read as "they are a bully". I genuinely welcome your assistance. However I am not in life to win popularity polls...and I guess a forum, by definition, means that there will be alternative views expressed. That's a healthy thing don't you think?

Be careful all of you who have jumped on the incorrect spelling of 'sources' in this thread. All your culinary comments may be considered rude , ignorant and bullying. You have been warned.

Be careful all of you who have jumped on the incorrect spelling of 'sources' in this thread. All your culinary comments may be considered rude , ignorant and bullying. You have been warned.

Don't try and bully me pal, I know Feng Shui and always go with the flow.

Forgive me if this is a silly question but what is our contract situation with PB? Did he ever sign that four year contract, purported to have been offered..........was it at the end of last season???

Forgive me if this is a silly question but what is our contract situation with PB? Did he ever sign that four year contract, purported to have been offered..........was it at the end of last season???

Yes he signed it and with shares with the club. It seems like RM pulled out all the stops to keep him at the time and its paying off.

I see Prosser was on the bench for Northampton this weekend but an un-used substitute.

Hardly likely to get any further than the bench,someone we know to be miles better,Cresswell ,was sitting next to him.Also hope some folk noticed J J O'Toole netted yet again-he s scored more than any of our players!

I find it funny PB being mentioned along with Derby as I'm surrounded by Derby fans and they still think of him as a bit of a joke after his last stint with them, he's also still remembered for his days at Hull. They see him as a good no2 at best and would probably take him seriously again if he won another promotion. They certainly don't consider taking him back and seem to want someone like Moyes because they see themselves as a Premier League club!

And now from the horses mouth in the Echo today........But Brown, who has been in charge of Blues since March 2013, insists he is not looking to leave. ''I do have a buy-out clause in my contract here, but that's fairly normal these days,'' said the Shrimpers chief. ''I'm happy here and I'm looking forward to the game at Scunthorpe this weekend.

Even after all my genuine inside info, and Phil Brown himself now coming out and saying it, there will still be posters putting 2 and 4 together to link him to other clubs this season, Lol.

Back