• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Planning Updates- All The Latest Details. 28/03/2022

I am confused now?
Is she just summarising now and what was the vote? And did it pass
The vote on FF was 15-0 in favour of the development. This is now the RH development. Both need to be approved for it to be full thumbs up

Summary
1. Fossetts passed 15-0
2. Roots Hall being discussed now and this needs approval with Fossetts for things to progress
3. Not sure but at least Fossetts needs to go to the Secretary of State for consideration. May be both.
4. The trading ground application with Rochford Council is still ‘ under consideration.

I’m not sure on the timelines of the 3 and 4 decisions but if these are approved construction should start next year.

Well they want to get their fingers out then,.

Keep the bald headed guy with glasses away from the mike then! The one that doesn't want you to make a planning application under the guidelines that are in force at the time you draw up your appliccation, but imagine what things are like 5, 10 and 20 years in the future and draw your plans up according to that.

FFS! I wondered why my neighbour has an astro rocket park on his roof, just in case eh? Must have had him in the chair of the committee when he applied for an upper storey extension!

I take on board seeing into the future within reason, such as making the car parking spaces having the capability of being electric car convertible, and very sensible too, but the rest of the stuff he was dribbling on about was pie in the sky stuff!

I think this is just the out line permission not full planning.
I think if we get out line then that is as good as.
Inless anyone can tell me different.

Summary
1. Fossetts passed 15-0
2. Roots Hall being discussed now and this needs approval with Fossetts for things to progress
3. Not sure but at least Fossetts needs to go to the Secretary of State for consideration. May be both.
4. The trading ground application with Rochford Council is still ‘ under consideration.

I’m not sure on the timelines of the 3 and 4 decisions but if these are approved construction should start next year.

Im pretty sure it was stated that it didn't need to be called in.

Summary
1. Fossetts passed 15-0

I think I read in the Echo article recently that the Secretary of State has until 30th November to approve it.

Back