• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nah dont think they would. Not sure if i would waant them to either. Call me superstitious but the only final we have won is where we left the shirt alone!

In our four previous show piece finals in the last 11 years we've brought out special shirts for three of them and treated it as a normal game for one. We've lost three and won one.

I hate that horrible white shirt we wear but if we're the home team I hope we're wearing that this time.

It's a league game. Not sure we're allowed to change shirts mid season

Likelihood is we'll be wearing yellow anyway due to colour clash with Wycombe, and they'll be first named team cos they finished the season above us.

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSS!

It's a league game. Not sure we're allowed to change shirts mid season

Likelihood is we'll be wearing yellow anyway due to colour clash with Wycombe, and they'll be first named team cos they finished the season above us.

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSS!

I think it was more of a question will it carry the date and the fixture under or around the badge

Club shop page says that they will have playoff final merchandise in store only next week :smile:

Team with higher finish in league plays in home kit so we will be in Yellow.
Confirmed on Wycombe Official site.

I've just read through the Playoff Rules on the the FL website and there is no mention of which team wears which colours in the final. The BBC website does, however, list the game as a Home game for us and an Away game for Wycombe. Can anyone point me to the relevant rule which dictates that the higher place team wears home colours?

Back