• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Player being watched

Be interesting to see who this is.

Also, is it the same little birdy that told you we'd sign Sawyer on a 100% sell on clause in January?

Be interesting to see who this is.

Also, is it the same little birdy that told you we'd sign Sawyer on a 100% sell on clause in January?

Na different one,but we will still might get lee sawyer maybe this year watch this space?:doh:

Last edited:
Yea heard it was David Villa. Aparently he went to the Kursaal as a kid on holiday and has always had a soft spot for us ever since.

Na different one,but we will still might get lee sawyer maybe this year watch this space?:doh:

Fingers crossed we do, would be a terrific signing.

As for the player, are you suggesting his at Valencia? I hope we sign David Silva, he'd be the ideal replacement for Mark Gower. A left sided player that will chip in with a few goals.

To be fair, I think anyone in the Valencia squad would improve us, which is why I think this it all.....well.....nonsense

Must be the Spanish connections we now have. I just hope he is as good as Francisco Cagigigigigigigigigigigigigigio .

To be fair, I think anyone in the Valencia squad would improve us, which is why I think this it all.....well.....nonsense

It's not out of the realms of possibility... I know for a fact our partnership with C.D. Javea has branches to a handful of La Liga clubs, something of a "Friend of a Friend" relationship and we could just be watching a youngster with the view of taking one on loan.

Don't forget, the mentality of Spanish clubs is entirely different to that of English clubs and clubs have a fair few youngsters on their books.

It's not out of the realms of possibility... I know for a fact our partnership with C.D. Javea has branches to a handful of La Liga clubs, something of a "Friend of a Friend" relationship and we could just be watching a youngster with the view of taking one on loan.

Don't forget, the mentality of Spanish clubs is entirely different to that of English clubs and clubs have a fair few youngsters on their books.

Yes, but most of the youngsters of the bigger teams in Spain get regular football for their 'B' teams, who actually play in the lower tiers of the Spanish leagues. Unless its established players who are after first team football, most of the younger/back up players play for these sides

They should have told me they were going to spain, Angel from Tenerife is a beast on FM *runs to cover*.

You love that kid don't you! Na we should get Rusculleda on the LW, Andrea Russotto on a free and put him on the RW and Leguizamon up front.

Seriously, if we have been looking at Barcelona "B" team then I'd guess we could be looking at Thiago Alcantara, Xavi Torres, Gai Assulin and Goran Maric. All great on FM :D.

I hope whover it is is a bit more stylish than the exchange students that come over every summer otherwise he is going to look a right **** down Bellinis.

Back