• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Players in rayleigh again......

saw a flyer in rayleigh at the weekend saying some players were coming to rayliegh lanes to sign autographs on wednesday. last time it was freddy and tilly. anyone know who it will be this time?

saw a flyer in rayleigh at the weekend saying some players were coming to rayliegh lanes to sign autographs on wednesday. last time it was freddy and tilly. anyone know who it will be this time?

Sorry cant help... but would be nice to see loads Shrimpers turning out in numbers for this , is this AM or PM BTW

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

i think its around 12-2 pm. very very roughly. i've got the leaflet at home so will double check. hopefully it will a bit better than the lights getting turned on, haha. want to get my old shirt signed.

Please people try and find out soem detaisl i can't find any, and i have for some unknown reason blagged wednesday off work.

Tilly,Cheese and Bazza were signing autographs etc in Rayleigh Lanes at about 1pm. Not sure what it was all in aid of though !

:confused:

Back