• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know a few people on here defend last seasons ex-players for "not being paid" and "being treated badly" but a lot of them just downed tools as we didnt even make a fight towards escaping relegation!!!

Then they all were all very quick to jump ship thinking that life would be better elsewhere - we all know though that the Grass isnt always greener.

I wish Barratt (Legend but I wouldnt want him back) and Francis success but as for the others - I take great pleasure in seeing them all struggle. Ecspecially the Frenchies (Francis Laurent no club, Jean Francois Christophe an unused sub at Oldham again) and Moussa and O'Keefe (Shocking loyalty from our youth team products).

Moussa started tonight, and played well apparently. 2-1 win over Leeds (scum).

Alot of fans who went to the game saying he was man of the match

Out of last years team it seems already that he's the one making the biggest impact at the highest level. Not that I'm surprised really

Funnily enough, he was played through the centre off the main striker and was excellent, by all accounts.

Couple of quotes from Leicester fans:

"Frank Moussa take a bow son you were man of he match by a mile, a superb piece of business by Sousa, just a shame he never actually played him"

"Probably the best thing Sousa ever did during his time here was to sign this boy."

"Im really starting to warm to Moussa."

"Moussa is the best thing Sousa did"

Couple of quotes from Leicester fans:

"Frank Moussa take a bow son you were man of he match by a mile, a superb piece of business by Sousa, just a shame he never actually played him"

"Probably the best thing Sousa ever did during his time here was to sign this boy."

"Im really starting to warm to Moussa."

"Moussa is the best thing Sousa did"

a few more:

"Moussa - 8 Really impressed with this guy. Neat and tidy on the ball, combined with plenty of energy, pace and skill"

"Moussa - 7.5 - Constant threat when he got the ball, added some missing energy to the midfield. Did himself no harm with that performance."

"mousa-8 PS only good sighning"

"Moussa 8 Impressive, pacey and skillful. Managed to hold his own well for a slight player."

"Moussa 7.5 - The ball stuck to him, worked hard, very direct and tricky."

these are all the ratings he's got so far, well done Francky :clap:

Was always a big fan of Frank's - reading those comments makes me want to go out and shoot myself........................ what a talent we let go.:'(

If Tilson hadn't insisted on wasting him on the left, we might have earnt a decent bit of money for the Moose. Ho hum.... :sad:

If Tilson hadn't insisted on wasting him on the left, we might have earnt a decent bit of money for the Moose. Ho hum.... :sad:
If he hadn't had the attitude he was alleged to have at training then maybe Tilson wouldn't have done so.

right so it was a punishment that meant he was played on the left. what absolute bollocks.
No, more a case of getting him to realise that he needed to learn his place, something he never did as he found it quite impossible to stay out on the wing and instead drifted continuously into the middle therefore exposing a succession of left backs. Moussa wasn't fit to lace Maher's boots and that whole debacle should have signalled his leaving the club rather than the other way around.

No, more a case of getting him to realise that he needed to learn his place, something he never did as he found it quite impossible to stay out on the wing and instead drifted continuously into the middle therefore exposing a succession of left backs. Moussa wasn't fit to lace Maher's boots and that whole debacle should have signalled his leaving the club rather than the other way around.

hahaha that's ridiculous. Tilly had the choice basically of either Moussa or Macca through the middle alongside a more defensive midfielder. So basically he had to **** off either Moussa or Macca. Moussa was the fall guy and still played well last season (although to be fair the few times he played through the middle he probably didn't take his chance). Macca still disappeared off on holiday when the going got tough. The rumour about Moussa vs Maher is just a rumour, but it said a lot that our club captain was dropped and then sold after the alleged incident. I never got the impression that either Maher or Macca were particularly popular amongst all the players. My impression is that Moussa was just very shy.

hahaha that's ridiculous. Tilly had the choice basically of either Moussa or Macca through the middle alongside a more defensive midfielder. So basically he had to **** off either Moussa or Macca. Moussa was the fall guy and still played well last season (although to be fair the few times he played through the middle he probably didn't take his chance). Macca still disappeared off on holiday when the going got tough. The rumour about Moussa vs Maher is just a rumour, but it said a lot that our club captain was dropped and then sold after the alleged incident. I never got the impression that either Maher or Macca were particularly popular amongst all the players. My impression is that Moussa was just very shy.
Well your impression is wrong then, I am reliably informed he was arrogant and considered most people beneath him. And put the Macca on holiday one to bed please, it was a wedding and it was one or two days, requested and given permission for - one of those special circumstances that people have every right to request and their employers have the right to refuse if they are inhuman. The fact it was granted shows that whatever else we had at that time, we did at least have someone in authority who cared about players' well being.

Well your impression is wrong then, I am reliably informed he was arrogant and considered most people beneath him. And put the Macca on holiday one to bed please, it was a wedding and it was one or two days, requested and given permission for - one of those special circumstances that people have every right to request and their employers have the right to refuse if they are inhuman. The fact it was granted shows that whatever else we had at that time, we did at least have someone in authority who cared about players' well being.

His alleged arrogance was probably justified seeing how he's probably doing the best out of last years players. All good players have an arrogant streak. Football isn't a popularity contest.

If Tilly granted it (Ron didn't suggest that) my guess it was to stop a full scale riot from happening amongst the players.

His alleged arrogance was probably justified seeing how he's probably doing the best out of last years players. All good players have an arrogant streak. Football isn't a popularity contest.

If Tilly granted it (Ron didn't suggest that) my guess it was to stop a full scale riot from happening amongst the players.
Arrogance is never justified, it's a horrible attitude to have. What gives anyone the right to think and act as if they are better than someone else?

Back