• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I saw the goals go in as they happened on Sky Sports this afternoon! I don't think I can suffer watching them all together :unsure:

We still need a few more points to be safe, We should be ok as there are a lot of teams below us that are having bad runs but I don't want to tempt fate!

At least SCP has seen just how much work there is to be done during the off season, so lets just get this season finished forget about any playoff talk ,secure safety, Then allow SCP the chance to formulate his own team .

Did we play with a midfield? They appear to have gone missing for every goal.

Uncharacteristic mare of a display from John White too by the looks of it.

At least SCP has seen just how much work there is to be done during the off season, so lets just get this season finished forget about any playoff talk ,secure safety, Then allow SCP the chance to formulate his own team .

There lies a problem with this - he can't clear out everyone, as a lot of players are still under contract. Those that are out of contract are some of our better players.

I worry that our squad will be worse next season and it may take a couple of years for CP to build his own team.

Truly dreadful, not seeing a great deal of understanding between Mantom and Yearwood. Surely Kightly has to start next game.

Why isn't McGlashan at least on the bench? He would have been a useful asset on Plymouth's excellent pitch.

Why isn't McGlashan at least on the bench? He would have been a useful asset on Plymouth's excellent pitch.

Just look at the results when he has played - apart from two Checkatrade trophy games the only game we won when he started was Blackburn. The only games we won when he came on as sub were the games we were winning anyway Fleetwood, Wimbledon, Charlton, and Wigan. He can run fast but doesn't contribute anything else.

Exactly. His fast running draws defenders away from our other players who do know where the goal is. That alone is very valuable.

I almost thought we had an attack worthy to make the highlights but it turned out to be a Plymouth counter-attack.

Back