• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Please post your match ratings and reports here.

How did stand in captain Leonard get on today?

I thought you had the better of the first half as far as possession goes, chances were fairly equal. Your keeper made one incredible save to keep us out.

In the second half, we came at you a little more, you still looked dangerous on the attack, but we had the majority of the chances and in the last 10, you were going for a point.

A poor ref for both sides.

Your worst player was by far your big right winger with the silly beard that was subbed, he was awful. Your CM's were excellent.

I thought you had the better of the first half as far as possession goes, chances were fairly equal. Your keeper made one incredible save to keep us out.

In the second half, we came at you a little more, you still looked dangerous on the attack, but we had the majority of the chances and in the last 10, you were going for a point.

Your worst player was by far your big right winger with the silly beard that was subbed, he was awful. Your CM's were excellent.

We don't have a "Big RW with a beard"? Do you mean Clifford?

We don't have a "Big RW with a beard"? Do you mean Clifford?

No I'm on about Straker, apparently he's not a winger but that seemed to be where he played in the second period. Thought he was diabolical. Clifford played well.

Straker is a LB that's been pushed up into LW, he's either 9/10 or 1/10, so clearly today was the latter of the two!

sounds like straker, very hot and cold, needs to start to up his game again and quick.

If that is Straker, then yes he is very inconsistent. He will either be brilliant or completely awful, sadly he is has about 5 awful games to one brilliant one. Seen him several times this season and he was awful in all of them. Missed is (apparant) brilliant games against Chesterfield and Millwall.

Point sounds fair. Good luck with the rest of the season and hopefully you can make the playoffs with us in the autos :winking:

Decent point today but overalls I'm disappointed. We should have had this won in the first 30 mins when their defence was full of gaps, but there were no runners from our midfield - Brown certainly keeps it tight away from home. Corr was getting plenty of the ball, but had no one to lay it off to.

in terms of players all put a shift in. Phillips was good, Coker wasn't great, and I'd love to know what dirt Straker has got on Brown that means he keeps getting selected.

Equally diappointing, almost embarrassing, was the reaction the vocal element of our fans to their keeper - mostly teenagers to be fair. Yes, we all do "know what he's done", but doesn't mean we need to go over it again and again.

I think Brown persists with Straker because of the versatility and pace he offers and even if he is poor with the ball his work rate means he can give support at both ends, the lad is fit and never seems to flag and at this level those qualities are a bonus. He is b####y frustrating though.

General team performance was in my view a 6/10. We was worth a point for a grafting display.
Straker was consistently poor and kept falling over the ball . My mom was Corr as he workd his socks off, non stop running. Plymouth are an improving team, so a point today was fair result.

Solid away from home performance. Much more of a 4-5-1 than a 4-3-3 but to be expected away from home. Thought Ben Coker had a fantastic game today and give him my motm. Leonard effective at RB for the most part. Straker below par IMO, though had bright sparks.

Very poor stewarding at the at the back of the away end, picking on a young 15yo for chanting at the Plymouth keeper when they could have picked anyone at the back really.

all in all a good point and good day.

3pts on Saturday vital at the hall.

From the Portsmouth Fans fora - views ranged from 'we were a typical Phil Brown cynical, cheating, diving, in the ref's ear, adept in the dark arts side' to the 'best team they've seen who are certain to get promoted'. Also, our goal was apparently offside. Let's see tonight.

From the Portsmouth Fans fora - views ranged from 'we were a typical Phil Brown cynical, cheating, diving, in the ref's ear, adept in the dark arts side' to the 'best team they've seen who are certain to get promoted'. Also, our goal was apparently offside. Let's see tonight.

???? think you may have been on the ale :winking:

JVery poor stewarding at the at the back of the away end said:
The lad went too far, but was quite young and probably didn't realise what he's done. They took him to one side, told him he was out of order, then let him go back to his seat rather than kicking him out. I'd say that's excellent stewarding.

Back